Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Anybody else still really angry?

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I keep looking at the Premier League table and adding on the extra two points we were denied by VAR last week and getting really irate about the whole thing. A win tomorrow and we could have gone 5th but no, that can't happen now.

I know there are other things to get angry about but I can't think of any at the moment.

I'm still fuming about the Lamptey/Batshuayi so called penalty, so yes, I'm feeling the same as you about last Saturday. I'm not one to hold a grudge but I'll be taking this one to the grave!

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
So will our bloke Brooks get the ' sack ' too? Looks like Mason had to be sacrificed as the error went against the big club and Arteta would have kept on moaning. The fact that little old Brighton could potentially miss out on Europe by 2 points doesn't matter ! :ffsparr:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I keep looking at the Premier League table and adding on the extra two points we were denied by VAR last week and getting really irate about the whole thing. A win tomorrow and we could have gone 5th but no, that can't happen now.

I know there are other things to get angry about but I can't think of any at the moment.
Remember Man utd and a penalty awarded after time added on. ...Then be really angry.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Yes! I am always angry and grow angrier by the day! It's part of becoming a grumpy middle aged man and I love it! Moaning about everything and anything is my new favourite past time...
It will pass.

When you get to the 'don't give a shit about any of your pathetic bollocks, f*** off, I'm doing what I want' phase, you'll really know you're middle aged.

It's f***ing great. 👍🏽

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Irritated certainly, but I never let football rule my life to that extent. I am much more angry about my washing machine breaking down literally four days out of warranty.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
When we miss out on Champions League by one point, at that stage I’ll be hella pissed but right now it’s a few seconds a day then not thought of anymore.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

No not still angry at VAR
Not still angry at Sahchez
Not still angry at Mac Allister
Not still angry at Mitoma

Not still angry at anyone else who made a mistake last week to stop us from getting 3 points. Shit happens.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
So will our bloke Brooks get the ' sack ' too? Looks like Mason had to be sacrificed as the error went against the big club and Arteta would have kept on moaning. The fact that little old Brighton could potentially miss out on Europe by 2 points doesn't matter ! :ffsparr:
I suspect mason has been let go based on totting up, not his first rodeo.

With any luck it will make the remaining officials think a bit more

POSKETT AT THE VALLEY

Jan 16, 2010
Isle of Wight

Swings and roundabouts

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Webb has made personal visits to Arsenal and us for a private meeting and discussion.
The matter is over as far as the club's are concerned.

Having watched the match on Wednesday night, I'm looking forward to the soft penalty for us and the excessive yellow for Fulham.
Hopefully that will give us the edge.

Once we've had those decisions, I'm happy to draw a line under it too.
Not happy.

Neither's De Zerbi

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here