Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Anybody else still really angry?

GJN1

Nov 4, 2014
Brighton
I keep looking at the Premier League table and adding on the extra two points we were denied by VAR last week and getting really irate about the whole thing. A win tomorrow and we could have gone 5th but no, that can't happen now.

I know there are other things to get angry about but I can't think of any at the moment.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Anyone thinking if that goal stands we definitely win is clearly forgetting that Palace are spawny gits who would have somehow lucked themselves another undeserved goal and we'd have drawn come what may.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
It's still an absolute travesty but I'm not that angry any more.

There were league table changing mistakes made before VAR and there'll, obviously, be more league table changing mistakes to come.

It's done now. It can't be undone. All we can do is crack on tomorrow and hope we're not on the wrong end of another one.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
I was very pissed off at the time, but who's to say we would have won if the right call was made? We could have even lost if Palace had pulled off some tactical masterstroke after going a goal down, it definitely would have been a different second half. Even after the wrong decision was made, we had plenty of chances to put the game to bed and fluffed them.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm not angry...

...just disappointed.

GJN1

Nov 4, 2014
Brighton
I was very pissed off at the time, but who's to say we would have won if the right call was made? We could have even lost if Palace had pulled off some tactical masterstroke after going a goal down, it definitely would have been a different second half. Even after the wrong decision was made, we had plenty of chances to put the game to bed and fluffed them.
And this why you should put everything you own on Mac Allister scoring tomorrow.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
I keep looking at the Premier League table and adding on the extra two points we were denied by VAR last week and getting really irate about the whole thing. A win tomorrow and we could have gone 5th but no, that can't happen now.

I know there are other things to get angry about but I can't think of any at the moment.
Angry, yes and also disappointed for Pervis who deserved his moment

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

Well, if you were going to be angry about that game then I guess you'd be equally angry about Sanchez dumbfuck dropping the ball to that guy's feet for their goal. But heigh-ho, life goes on somehow :shrug:

TugWilson

I gotta admit that I`m a little bit confused
Dec 8, 2020
Dorset
I don`t think the word "angry" quite covers it - if you take every and i do mean EVERY swear word in the book and attach them to WEBB, MASON , and BROOKS on a loop , that just about scratches the surface . ...................but i`m not bitter :rant:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I have a “we’ll probably get f***ed over by VAR” attitude for every game.

I get angry for a few hours but that’s it

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017

I find perspective in thinking on another day MacAllister gets sent off for the studs up challenge - would've changed the game

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I'm fine now thanks

angry fuck me GIF

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Counting on a Premier League win at home to Fulham seems very unbrightoney.

Red Squirrel

Oct 13, 2022
The Highlands
I'd say that I'm currently operating at DEFCON4 but ready to leap to DEFCON1 and all options nuclear if there is a smidgeon of VAR idiocy tomorrow

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here