Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any tips for the Grand National?

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Can think of several reasons why SDS probably won't win, but the jockey isn't one of them. Nina's the bees.
Don't doubt the lady's horsewomanship, nor the worth of women as jockeys generally, but Nina would be the First Lady to win the race and therefore it would be history making.
As for SDS, it was a decision made after much serious research. Which pin would be best to choose this seasons nap?

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Yep ban it, abhorrently cruel race ! Four dead horses already just for humans pleasure, utterly sickening.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Yep ban it, abhorrently cruel race ! Four dead horses already just for humans pleasure, utterly sickening.

its not the national without someone moaning on about this.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Aachen started well, got my hopes up.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea

Sorry to disappoint you, but all the horses home safely

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I had £1000 on the nose @ 33s despite not mentioning it EARLIER when I posted my ACTUAL er I mean OTHER bets of £5 e/w on the LOSERS. #winning

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
My selection fell early doors, while my 8 year old's £1 E/W "I like that name" selection pissed home at 33/1.

I owe him £43.25. :angry:

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
My selection fell early doors, while my 8 year old's £1 E/W "I like that name" selection pissed home at 33/1.

I owe him £43.25. :angry:

Just explain that gambling is a mugs game. But as a gesture of goodwill you will give him a quid.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here