Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any STHs still struggling to buy Aston Villa tickets online?

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
OK Paul, sent you a message so please ignore as I have now resolved the problem and thanks

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
It doesn't work with Macs, full stop. It simply won't do the credit card stuff. Have tried with three friends' Macs and it won't work on any of them. Have now got it ordered from a work PC but if that's a systemic problem, anybody with a Mac is going to have trouble.
Hmm, that might explain it then. My account is all fine, fan number, password and whatnot, but when I get to the check-out and put in card details etc.. it never likes them. Whereas I've never had any problems ordering anything else off the 'net with my card. (On my iBook) ... I'm trying to think whether I've ever tried ordering any tickets on my PC at home.

(I'm all sorted for Villa tickets for the record).

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
It must be very selective with Macs as I purchased an Everton ticket on line yesterday with my desktop Mac.

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
have we sold approx 2,000 tickets then? and is it still possible to buy tickets in shop if you have all relevant info?:thumbsup:

You can apply in person at the shop, but as we don't physically have tickets yet, you can't take them away with you! So they will be posted on.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Had no problem getting tickets this time. My only comment is that the friends and family thing seems to take a few goes to get right. Not very user friendly and despite me adding someone they repeatedly can't add me. It may be we're doing something wrong but it certainly isn't as clear as it needs to be.

Overall experience very good though. Efficient in terms of ticket buying.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
In friends and family I have set up myself so can I delete this as when I set up my son it just tells me he is set up already however he is not displayed.

Just to try and take some heat off of Insider, who is doing a tremendous job, it's well worth people who are struggling to make sure you are following the simple (!) instructions laid out below :-

Online ticket update

How to add Friends & Family to your account

How to register for online ticketing

How to buy tickets online

Villa ticket process in full

Best.

That's great except for me. my son and I suspect many others - these 'simple' instructions didn't work.

So we couldn't remember our passwords and asked for a reminder - no reply in 48 hours.

So we tried uising our post codes - still no success.

So I e-mailed the club and asked for help - the details sent by them for me worked by not for my son.

So now I could by a ticket but not my son as we couldn't link his account to mine for me to buy his ticket!!

Eventually after several e-mails and excellent help from the club it was sorted out but methinks this has not gone as smoothly as it should and is alienating a number of people.

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
In friends and family I have set up myself so can I delete this as when I set up my son it just tells me he is set up already however he is not displayed.
You need to make sure that he has added you as per the F&F instructions. Then he should be appearing in your list. Fingers crossed.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
You need to make sure that he has added you as per the F&F instructions. Then he should be appearing in your list. Fingers crossed.

Have done that and on his account I can buy everything but on my account he is not recognised.

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
That's great except for me. my son and I suspect many others - these 'simple' instructions didn't work.

So we couldn't remember our passwords and asked for a reminder - no reply in 48 hours.

So we tried uising our post codes - still no success.

So I e-mailed the club and asked for help - the details sent by them for me worked by not for my son.

So now I could by a ticket but not my son as we couldn't link his account to mine for me to buy his ticket!!

Eventually after several e-mails and excellent help from the club it was sorted out but methinks this has not gone as smoothly as it should and is alienating a number of people.

Fair enough, it sounds as if, unsurprisingly, the excellent ticket staff maybe struggling to reply to all mails and requests. I myself have an unanswered mail from more than 48 hours ago. But this is not an issue with the process, if the password was working then you would have been able to do it all. I don't work for the club, by the way, just trying to help out ! :smile:

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
Have done that and on his account I can buy everything but on my account he is not recognised.

Sorry, but if you can't see him in your account then you've not done it correctly. If you want to PM your details I am more than happy to to try and assist.

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
I am still struggling to log in, And the club have not got back to me after I requested a password/fan number,

What should I do?
If you are an STH your fan number is the number on your season ticket. If you are not an STH then your fan number will be on a previous ticket stub if you have any. Password should be your post code in lower caps. If this still does not work then you will need persist with the ticket office by mail or phone, or try Insider on the Ask a Club forum.

Note to all : club shop is now closed today.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here