Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any STHs still struggling to buy Aston Villa tickets online?

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
FAO:
Philzo 93
Lighthouse
Hersee
Cardboard
Gav1901
Hurstpierpoint Seagulls
Jim D

I will hopefully have your log ons for you and/or F&F/credit card problems solved by Monday, giving you plenty of time to apply for tickets ahead of 5pm on Tuesday.

However, if the problems aren't solved by then (which I doubt very much) I will accept email applications which I will ensure are dealt with ahead of the deadline, assuming you are all Gold Members.

Last edited:

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
Insider - thanks for offering to help with this. I linked our two accounts via F&F and tried to purchase 2 tkts but I wasn't allowed. PM sent just now.

Regards....Jim.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Insider - all my problems now sorted and thanks

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Insider

All sorted now,

I followed the advice from Smithy (above) and used postcode without gaps. All now linked to my account.

Thank you, (& thank you Smithy also)

White Member here.

cannot even log in on any of the 4 accounts for the family.

Have got Fan numbers & passwords.

When any of us try to log in we get this message
Your customer profile cannot use the web. Please contact the club.

contacted the Club using the form on the website on Wednesday? evening.

Have not had a reply

Can you send me full details (FN, name, address, postcode) for all four. Thanks.

pendleton

Mar 2, 2009
Problem with Friends and Family

Five other season ticket holders have registered with me as "Friend/Family" so I can get the Aston Villa tickets for all. This all looks fine when I login and they all come up. I then select total of six tickets and select the six individual names. Again seems ok at that point. However when I try to checkout I get the message:

"A pre-requisite product must be purchased prior to being used to make a second purchase. Membership purchases may require approval before they may be used as a pre-requisite. You must have previously purchased the following product Season Ticket 2009/2010. You will need to reallocate these items to another customer and update your basket."

Anyone know what this means ? I am a season ticket holder and have been for years, as have all the others. This is very frustrating !!!

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
Five other season ticket holders have registered with me as "Friend/Family" so I can get the Aston Villa tickets for all. This all looks fine when I login and they all come up. I then select total of six tickets and select the six individual names. Again seems ok at that point. However when I try to checkout I get the message:

"A pre-requisite product must be purchased prior to being used to make a second purchase. Membership purchases may require approval before they may be used as a pre-requisite. You must have previously purchased the following product Season Ticket 2009/2010. You will need to reallocate these items to another customer and update your basket."

Anyone know what this means ? I am a season ticket holder and have been for years, as have all the others. This is very frustrating !!!
I expect that one or more of your friends do not have their fan number tied up with their season ticket. One for the ticket office or Insider.

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton

I've sent a PM to you Insider. Haven't got a password. (Yes I've requested it but I'm yet to recieve an E-Mail)

I will hopefully have your log ons for you and/or F&F/credit card problems solved by Monday, giving you plenty of time to apply for tickets ahead of 5pm on Tuesday.

However, if the problems aren't solved by then (which I doubt very much) I will accept email applications which I will ensure are dealt with ahead of the deadline, assuming you are all Gold Members.

SeagullRic

Jan 13, 2008
brighton
This has probably been mentioned already so aplogies in advance if it has. Is it possible for me to book for just 2 other STH's? I want to sit with them so obviously we can't just book seperately, but if it is only 3 of us do i still use the friends/family bit?

Lankyseagull

One Step Beyond
Jul 25, 2006
The Field of Uck
No, it should work fine. It may be that the credit/debit card side of the system is very busy (there has been extremely heavy traffic this morning). Maybe try again later on? If you're still struggling, let me know!

Paul, thanks for your help - ticket successfully ordered this morning!

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
This has probably been mentioned already so aplogies in advance if it has. Is it possible for me to book for just 2 other STH's? I want to sit with them so obviously we can't just book seperately, but if it is only 3 of us do i still use the friends/family bit?

Yes, you use F&F i.e. log on to their online accounts one by one, and add you to their F&F. You then log into your account and you should see them listed for which you will be able to buy tix so long as your fan numbers tie back to your gold membership.

SeagullRic

Jan 13, 2008
brighton
Yes, you use F&F i.e. log on to their online accounts one by one, and add you to their F&F. You then log into your account and you should see them listed for which you will be able to buy tix so long as your fan numbers tie back to your gold membership.

Thank you very much, will try that now.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
My brother tried to purchase his and my 3 tickets for season ticket holders but the system would only allow him to buy only his even using F & F. I tried to buy all 4, as we wish to all travel and sit together, but it refuses to accepy my password so has said a new pass word will be sent but this hasnt happened as yet. All 4 of us are STH.

SeagullSi

Jan 10, 2010
I can't get on my account. When I type my fan number in the forgotten password section I then don't receive the email. I might have used a different email when signing up. How can I change my email?

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
My brother tried to purchase his and my 3 tickets for season ticket holders but the system would only allow him to buy only his even using F & F. I tried to buy all 4, as we wish to all travel and sit together, but it refuses to accepy my password so has said a new pass word will be sent but this hasnt happened as yet. All 4 of us are STH.

Can you send me full name and address details of the four of you and I will sort this out.

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
I can't get on my account. When I type my fan number in the forgotten password section I then don't receive the email. I might have used a different email when signing up. How can I change my email?

PM me your name and address details, and FAN number.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here