Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any news with Gus

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
It might not be an omen, but I have just had a haircut and when I arrived I found a colleague of mine, who is called Gus, shaking hands with the barber. However, he was on his way out.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I go on Holiday Sunday for 10 nights, what's the odds that it still won't be resolved when I get back! :dunce:

It won't be.

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
Its obvious what they are waiting for: They dont want to sack Gus so we don't pay compo but he is yet to agree to the boards idea of managing the team by committee.

Every Friday an email is sent out to us fans and you pay £1 to select the team, £1 to select the tactics and £1 to select the subs. All votes are counted and the 11 highest get selected on the Sat morning. If you want to make a sub you text the club during the game (hence the Uni, Andriod, Wifi App thingy).

This is what Gus hates, Tanno is indifferent to and Charlie is scared of. Barber loves it as it makes money and Bloom kinda agrees with limiting Gus' super hero powers.

Can't understand why no one else seems to have any idea about this!

cloud

Jun 12, 2011
Here, there and everywhere
I think we need a Plan B.

Fill the away dressing room with steaming hot pies, which smell so delicious that they can't resist. Ten minutes later and they are too stuffed to perform on the pitch and put in a crap performance. Job done.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Off to Barbados to play in the legends event. He doesn't give a monkeys about us or the club.

Did you say the same when he played in the event in previous seasons?

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
At this rate, we will start the season with CMS as player-manager.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here