Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any News on Dicker?

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Stretchered off or not he was f***ing shit, twice he had the ball in front of goal, did he try and score did he f*** he passed the ball out because he lacks the talent and the bollox to play in this division.
This is my opinion, if opinions are not allowed on this forum then i take it the sheep shagger will ban me again

I have never had a problem with anyone having opinions, what I do have a problem with is people who can't debate in a sensible fashion, disagree by all means, put your point across, but don't be insulting, rude and basically obnoxious, surely you can see others disagree with your attitude on here.

And being totally rude to our welsh friends will not help your cause.

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
I have never had a problem with anyone having opinions, what I do have a problem with is people who can't debate in a sensible fashion, disagree by all means, put your point across, but don't be insulting, rude and basically obnoxious, surely you can see others disagree with your attitude on here.

And being totally rude to our welsh friends will not help your cause.

*waits for a common sense way of dealing with such plums*

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Stretchered off or not he was f***ing shit, twice he had the ball in front of goal, did he try and score did he f*** he passed the ball out because he lacks the talent and the bollox to play in this division.
This is my opinion, if opinions are not allowed on this forum then i take it the sheep shagger will ban me again

:wanker:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Ya see it go mate just the way it buckled could tell something had gone big time.

Sad for the lad, dont like to see any player get injured esp one of our own :(

Freak injury by the sounds of it. My wife did something similar to her ankle a few years ago, walking along the road. Didn't really fall over. I couldn't believe it the time.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Please stop quoting Samej as I have him on ignore. I hope Dicker makes a complete recovery and carries on playing exactly the way Gus wants him to play.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

Bye, you are gone forever.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
And he had just become the first and only person to be put on my ignore list. Ah well.

All the best Gary Dicker. :(

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Shame. Dont want to see that. Would rather him been dropped for lack of form so had a chance to reclaim his place rather than this :(

Upper Library

Feb 25, 2011
Worthing
Speedy recovery to Dicker..........Good riddance to Samej..........as already said differing opinions are good but total rudeness and bile is NOT........Dicker may have not been the best player etc. but he is one of our players........enough said.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here