Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any News on Dicker?

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
He was in agony, I had wondered if he'd snapped his achilies? or something like, but if the above is true about a break - thats dreadful but better than an achillies if you can put a scale on these things....

BHAFC_AMEX

Feb 5, 2011
He was in agony, I had wondered if he'd snapped his achilies? or something like, but if the above is true about a break - thats dreadful but better than an achillies if you can put a scale on these things....

If we HAD to choose an injury I thnk it would be a regular break. Any ligament or muscle tear/rupture would mean he would be out for longer.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

People who rupture the Achilles often tend to say it just goes totally numb and you lose feeling in the foot. Dicker looked in plenty of pain which rather suggests some kind of fracture to my uneducated eyes. Or knee ligaments (people seem to think its the ankle so more likely to be a break??).

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
Samej
this prick is pushing his luck was banned on 21/08/11 and again on 11/09/11 wanna go for three in a row:tosser::wave::ban::bigwave:

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
People who rupture the Achilles often tend to say it just goes totally numb and you lose feeling in the foot. Dicker looked in plenty of pain which rather suggests some kind of fracture to my uneducated eyes. Or knee ligaments (people seem to think its the ankle so more likely to be a break??).

Yep, been there done that. Not alot of pain but a very long slow recovery. Nearly 2 years on and just getting the balls to get back on the squash court, alot of it in my head but still a right stiffy every morning. Would have been better off breaking a bone.

Good luck Mr Dicker rooting for you no matter what peoples opinions are on your footy ability. None of them came close to playing at your level but boy are they are proffessional morons.

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
I have issued an Infraction, this is just not necessary given that he had to be stretchered off!

Stretchered off or not he was f***ing shit, twice he had the ball in front of goal, did he try and score did he f*** he passed the ball out because he lacks the talent and the bollox to play in this division.
This is my opinion, if opinions are not allowed on this forum then i take it the sheep shagger will ban me again

Last edited:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Fractured fibula.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Stretchered off or not he was f***ing shit, twice he had the ball in front of goal, did he try and score did he f*** he passed the ball out because he lacks the talent and the bollox to play in this division.
This is my opinion, if opinions are not allowed on this forum then i take it the sheep shagger will ban me again

mate your out of order, there are far worse than Dicker in this league and his work rate is 2nd to none. Has bad patches but so does every player, his commitment to the Albion is unquestionable.

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
Club text: The club can confirm that midfielder Gary Dicker suffered a fractured fibula against West Ham United last night and is set to miss 12 - 14 weeks :(

Last edited:

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven

For an albion player to be slated by any fan having been stretchered off with what is obviously a serious injury then that fan is an absolute joke. You sir are a plum of the highest order and I for one just hope the right decision is taken by those who moderate this board.

Why oh why oh why would you post this inane drivel is beyond me. Have you been on the calpol again?

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham

Where have all these fuckwits appeared from? I sincerely you are booted for good.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM

f*** off.

Just f*** off.

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
f***ing cock of the highest order you mate, but i dont think we will be seeing you for a while now, thank f***

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
what ever rumours have heard they are not true, club still waiting for comfermation.

they would have known last night if it was a break. Just depends when the scanned him if was ligament damage. They could be waiting for swelling to go down.

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
How did he manage that... I saw him on the ground but assumed he had twisted something.

Ya see it go mate just the way it buckled could tell something had gone big time.

Sad for the lad, dont like to see any player get injured esp one of our own :(

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Thats bad news for him and hope he recovers well and in a short time, but it will force Gus's hand to make a change, which may be for the good, only time will tell.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
If we HAD to choose an injury I thnk it would be a regular break. Any ligament or muscle tear/rupture would mean he would be out for longer.

Absolutely. A broken fibula would be a favourable outcome, all things considered.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here