Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any chance of reuniting Murray and Barnes?...

Jul 7, 2003
FFS - why not try to get back Ward and Mellor with Poskett and Maybank as back up.

Why are so many people on here obsessed with bringing back former players? Are you all so lacking in imagination?

It is like the original Football Manager for the ZX81 when you only had 16 players to choose from.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
PMSL :lolol:
I remember Barnes scoring 20 odd in league 1 many moons ago although many were penalties.He will never be prolific because he's not good enough and loves missing sitter after sitter....people are obsessed with ex players and Barnes is disliked by most because he's actually pretty shite.

Would be a terrible signing :glare:

I don't want Barnes back as he's not the type of player we need (need a quicker player as fourth striker) but he must be the most under rated player in recent years. He offered so much to the club, scored a lot of goals (despite what people's short memories say) and offered a lot in open play.

As for penalties, of the 20 goals he scored in League 1, I can hardly remember any of them being penalties as Murray was our penalty taker most of that season.

Jan 10, 2014
Sorry to bring joy to the Barnes haters but he will tearing up Premier League defences next season.

Obviously as a substitute.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Not good enough and not the type of striker we need.

Sent from my E2303 using Tapatalk

tiberious

Nov 3, 2009
The earth
FFS - why not try to get back Ward and Mellor with Poskett and Maybank as back up.

Why are so many people on here obsessed with bringing back former players? Are you all so lacking in imagination?

It is like the original Football Manager for the ZX81 when you only had 16 players to choose from.

But not Gerry Fell as he is my Financial adviser and got me a very good mortgage deal,,, and why not get Mosley back as Goalie,,, I met him in the Swan before the Wednesday Game, he could still be cover for Stockdale...
no bought him a beer and he made a point of coming over and chatting to my son really nice guy

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here