Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any chance north corners will be ready for Saturday?

So, they're not selling the NE corners for Saturday? Seems odd.

The small section of NE corner (east of the inlet in the NE corner) that has been designated additional family stand area is being sold, as per my previous comment.

I have no doubt should the rest of the ground sell out, then the remainder of the NE could be made available, but there are currently plenty of other seats available, with more likely to be made available in the south once we know what Hudd's are bringing.

The NW corner is not even being offered for Palace, yet. I can only assume as it's awaiting a safety certificate. If you remember, the NE got it's certificate in time for the Arsenal game.

If there is a late rush, which is possible, as the weather looks OK and a bit milder this Saturday, I guess there is a chance we could see the largest league attendance at the Amex on Saturday?

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
The NW corner is not even being offered for Palace, yet. I can only assume as it's awaiting a safety certificate.

Given that 0 points are needed to buy Palace tix now, when the NW does come online it's unlikely we will sell out. Odd, I really thought there would be a mad scramble at the 10 and 0 points dates

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
I was told it will be open this weekend hence the rush to reissue ST's for north standers.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Open it may be - being offered for sale is another thing.

Rugrat - The Palace game is still 2 and a half weeks away. It will easily sell out. Not everyone is as organised as those on this mighty board!

This. When games have sold out this season, it's usually been in the last 2-3 days before the match up to a few hours before KO.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here