Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any chance north corners will be ready for Saturday?

Currently just 2 home tickets showing as available online.

We know more will be released, but if Huddersfield bring lots, there might not be too many available.

Do Huddersfield travel well? I remember one of the last games at Withdean and they filled the away end there (some even cycled down!)

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
There were hundreds of empty seats in the North Stand yesterday, granted it was fffffffucking freezing. Seems mad that all those people who decide to stay at home in the warm, can't sell there tickets on easier.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
If it sold out, then the official ticket exchange would kick it.

Hows that then???If 100 people decide at 1pm that they can't be arsed to go for whatever reason there seats are going to be empty. When as before you could just pop on here and make someone else's day.

If the game is not sold out, at 1pm someone can log online and buy a ticket. They could even buy one with their smartphone at the ground and then pick it up.

If someone decides at 1pm they are not going to go, their seat will remain empty, unless, the game is a sellout, they can be bothered to put it on the exchange and they are lucky enough to get a taker before kick off.

What am I missing?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Hows that then???If 100 people decide at 1pm that they can't be arsed to go for whatever reason there seats are going to be empty. When as before you could just pop on here and make someone else's day.

stop trying to wind up another anti club argument FFS
If you want to sell your ticket go on twitter - a lot of people do

FWIW I was told the corner seats should be in use next weekend if the demand is there.

Last edited:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I know of a couple of season ticket holders who, if they can't go themselves, will not countenance anyone else using their tickets (not even other members of their own family). Takes all sorts.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
stop trying to wind up another anti club argument FFS
If you want to sell your ticket go on twitter - a lot of people do

FWIW I was told the corner seats should be in use next weekend if the demand is there.

I'm not winding up nothing, there were thousands of empty seats yesterday all over the ground. 25,000 my arse, more like 22,000 but i'm not surprised, it was f'kin freezing.

screamadelica

Jan 28, 2013
Currently just 2 home tickets showing as available online.

We know more will be released, but if Huddersfield bring lots, there might not be too many available.

Do Huddersfield travel well? I remember one of the last games at Withdean and they filled the away end there (some even cycled down!)

Nasty barstads on the pitch fuvking hate them

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
So, is it close to selling out for Saturday?

Showing a couple of hundred in the ESL (aka S1B). There is potential for a few more in the south. A friend has bought a family stand ticket in the new NE, but I do not know if NE tickets on the north stand have been offered, or will need to be offered.

I am guessing Hudd's will bring about 1000, so we won't sell out on Saturday, let alone need to use the north corners.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Showing a couple of hundred in the ESL (aka S1B). There is potential for a few more in the south. A friend has bought a family stand ticket in the new NE, but I do not know if NE tickets on the north stand have been offered, or will need to be offered.

I am guessing Hudd's will bring about 1000, so we won't sell out on Saturday, let alone need to use the north corners.

So, they're not selling the NE corners for Saturday? Seems odd.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here