Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anti-Social Behaviour at Fulham Game

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
When is somebody going to stand up & say the world has gone mad.

Racism fair enough no room for it.
Homophobia there is no homophobia.We are the only club in the country who receive homophobic chants not because
our opponents are homophobic but because they think those chants will offend us.
Football is a very territorial game that is why we love it.it is also a very fickle game 1 week we are cheering a player the next we are booing him because he has left us to join another team.

Can we not just except the fact that sticks & stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
M

Homophobia there is no homophobia.We are the only club in the country who receive homophobic chants not because
our opponents are homophobic but because they think those chants will offend us.
Football is a very territorial game that is why we love it.it is also a very fickle game 1 week we are cheering a player the next we are booing him because he has left us to join another team.

Can we not just except the fact that sticks & stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me
Just how wrong can you be?

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
M
Just how wrong can you be?

To be honest struggled to get my point across with that response.

I'm not sure this attempt will succeed either.

We can't mention race
We can't mention sexual preference
We can mention geological opinions ie northerners,cockneys,,paddies,taffs,jocks
We can mention physical appearance ie fat,short,tall,thin

Whats the difference

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015

spot on.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Brighton aren't the only team who get homophobic chants. Watford & Man City do also.
Homophobic abuse is classed in exactly the same way as racist abuse in a court of law.
That's just for starters.

Joe Pineapples

Mar 28, 2010
Brighton
Brighton aren't the only team who get homophobic chants. Watford & Man City do also.
Homophobic abuse is classed in exactly the same way as racist abuse in a court of law.
That's just for starters.

Which is, of course, exactly how it should be classed. Using hate speech is hate speech no matter how someone might try and dress it up. If people can't see that, there is no hope for them.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Which is, of course, exactly how it should be classed. Using hate speech is hate speech no matter how someone might try and dress it up. If people can't see that, there is no hope for them.
You sound scarily like a character from 1984.

Black Dalek

Jan 19, 2004
Oh good God noooooo not a man standing on a seat at Fulham ??
What does that scum of the earth think he's doing ? Who does he think he is ?
Life ban, prison term and £10, 000 fine what a ******* what an evil human being , we just cant have that at football matches.

That's an outrageous punishment. He took his shoes off first! :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I know youre not the sharpest tool in the box but try to work out why someone has posted something before immediately leaping onto your high horse, here is part of his post '' I asked her why she did this and just got looked at as if i had asked her something in a foreign language.''

Now he commented that she was black, lots of black people in london are african, lots of african people in london have only a rudimentary command of english, now i know you havent had the most cosmopolitan upbringing coming from hurstpierpoint , and the intricacies and vagaries of londons racial makeup will probably be unfamiliar to you, but this is an entirely feasible reason for what he posted about her colour, to highlight why perhaps she didnt understand what he said, it might or might not be , but its entirely possible, perhaps try and ask yourself these sort of questions in future.

Because it's a well known fact that all white foreigners speak perfect english and would recognise an oxymoron at some distance :lolol::lolol::lolol:

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I think we should make sure that all matches end in a 2-2 draw so that no one gets too upset.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley

I hate Pineapples. Can't stand the sight of them, I put a little jacket and a hat on one the wife brought home, but how ever I dressed it up, it was still a fricking Pineapple.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Reading the blurb on the app it was used 54 times last season so probably not at the forefront of supporters matchday experience.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here