Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anti-Social Behaviour at Fulham Game

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Fortunately there doesn't seem to be an app re hurling abuse at refs or those chaps waving flags ..would take all the fun away

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
That App is a f**king horrible, horrible idea :nono:

It's totally open to abuse and it will cause more problems than it solves.

An app for reporting bad behaviour,basically for snivelling grasses, what happpened to a bit of old fashioned screaming for a policeman .......

Hasn't the app been about for a couple of years now? Can't see how it's caused more problems, not sure what it's solved though.

Sussex Chauffeur

Aug 5, 2015
The only thing i can think of is, just after kick off a Steward Supervisor who was black decided, to snatch the blow up beach ball the BHA fans were pushing around and deflate it. I asked her why she did this and just got looked at as if i had asked her something in a foreign language. I felt like saying to her, You should have been at Brighton V Watford last season.....you would have had to catch at least a 100 blow up toys..........maybe she is into blow up toys? Up The Albion

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I'm going to use that app to take as many photos of the police box as I possibly can tomorrow.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
The only thing i can think of is, just after kick off a Steward Supervisor who was black decided, to snatch the blow up beach ball the BHA fans were pushing around and deflate it. I asked her why she did this and just got looked at as if i had asked her something in a foreign language. I felt like saying to her, You should have been at Brighton V Watford last season.....you would have had to catch at least a 100 blow up toys..........maybe she is into blow up toys? Up The Albion

What on earth does that have to do with the rest of what you posted or this thread? :dunce:

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill

Reminded me of this. Marvellous scenes.

http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?277889-Another-brief-highlight-from-yesterday-the-steward-confiscating-an-inflatable-cock

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Really? First I've heard of it. Hopefully that means not many are using it.

July 2013 it came out in its first form according to the Kick it Out website, I thought I'd heard of it before.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
What on earth does that have to do with the rest of what you posted or this thread? :dunce:
I know youre not the sharpest tool in the box but try to work out why someone has posted something before immediately leaping onto your high horse, here is part of his post '' I asked her why she did this and just got looked at as if i had asked her something in a foreign language.''

Now he commented that she was black, lots of black people in london are african, lots of african people in london have only a rudimentary command of english, now i know you havent had the most cosmopolitan upbringing coming from hurstpierpoint , and the intricacies and vagaries of londons racial makeup will probably be unfamiliar to you, but this is an entirely feasible reason for what he posted about her colour, to highlight why perhaps she didnt understand what he said, it might or might not be , but its entirely possible, perhaps try and ask yourself these sort of questions in future.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here