Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Anthony Taylor

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Had a decent game until we lost control. Gave our penalty which was very soft and was always going to even it up, which he did. Then Dunk had his minute of madness, but we showed great character to hang on. Excellent save from Bart at the end.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Had a decent game until we lost control. Gave our penalty which was very soft and was always going to even it up, which he did. Then Dunk had his minute of madness, but we showed great character to hang on. Excellent save from Bart at the end.
Asking the referee for an explanation by the skipper, is not a minute of madness.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Even your mate Jason would've saved that...hell, even you could've saved it! It was a standard goalkeeping performance. The game was highlighted by a look at me ref. That in turn winds players up which leads to dissent

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Asking the referee for an explanation by the skipper, is not a minute of madness.
Putting your hands on him, angrily shouting in his face when you have a 2 goal lead and a penalty to defend however, is. Then continuing the dissent after being booked definitely is. I love Lewis but he lost his head today, a “minute of madness” as it were.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Putting your hands on him, angrily shouting in his face when you have a 2 goal lead and a penalty to defend however, is. Then continuing the dissent after being booked definitely is. I love Lewis but he lost his head today, a “minute of madness” as it were.
Dunk has plenty in the bank he made an error today it didn’t cost us we move on.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Do you not think it might cost us in the next few matches, especially given our already injury-strewn squad?
Yeah the timing of it was pretty awful - Dahoud and Dunk suspended for the next 2 and 10 injuries.

Never thought I'd say this, but hopefully Milner will be ready for next week.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here