Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Anthony Joshua vs Oleksandr Usyk 2

Half Time Pies

Sep 7, 2003
Brighton
Also big fights happen comparatively rarely compared to, say, Premier League football. With 10 games every slot and 38 slots people are not going to regularly PPV football. I probably buy two or three fights a year. That totals the same or less than one month’s DD for me and The Boy’s season tickets.

There’s plenty of non PPV boxing on Sky if you look for it.

Plus it’s been around years. Before I had kids we’d get a group round to one house, split the beers, pizza and PPV between us and spend less than a night in the pub,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes I am the same, some of the PPV fights I won't entertain as they are not big enough but this one definitely is.

Unfortunately a lot of the big fights would never be made without PPV as there just wouldn't be enough money in it for fighters to jump networks and promoters to work together to make them happen.

In this case neither the boxers or promoters are contracted to sky. The fight was sold to Saudi as a complete package including the broadcasting rights and then Saudi sold them to the highest bidder.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
This fight is super weird. Zhang looks totally gassed after trying to knock Hrgovic out and Hrgovic appears happy to get punched in the face over and over again.

Stephen Seagull

Oct 6, 2015
Barcelona
registered with dazn.com today 9.99 euro pm (vpn in france) no address just email, no contract cancel anytime, and made payment/subscription via paypal, so can cancel it next week.

If you put your VPN in Spain you get every premier league game, F1 and a load more for no extra charge!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
This fight is super weird. Zhang looks totally gassed after trying to knock Hrgovic out and Hrgovic appears happy to get punched in the face over and over again.

Yep, just said similar watching it

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Chisora should try and get a fight with the winner of this. These two are pretty terrible, really.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
So much water/sweat on the floor...

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

These slippery canvas's are way too common these days. Too many shiny adverts, it is not like it is unexpected that the fighters will sweat.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
A thoroughly strange fight to keep us up even later. A good example of why I hate Hearn undercards

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Same here :( Worked OK about 40 mins ago then started buffering big time. Nothing now and I notice the previous white arrow on screen has turned red! I think that's telling us don't bother :(
Talksport is your friend... I have it on

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
A fascinating fight to lead up to the main event, fair play to Eddie Hearn it's been a good watch so far.

Come on AJ this is your moment, you can do it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here