Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ansu Fati **Signed On Loan 01/09**

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
I just can’t see Tony spending £10m if no option of a return on investment. Reckon it will be about 70% of his wages personally.
I guess it’s a financial commitment to RDZ after failing to land Kudus . You’d imagine Kudus would have become our top earner anyway, so this buys us a year of a better player and keeps our manager happy before we find another wonderkid next summer. What a statement.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Seeing Brighton rise up the ranks like this is truly breath-taking, and credit to those behind the scenes.

But after all that heart-ache in our history, I feel like we (the fans) are just so lucky to experience these great times with each other.
I feel like we should loan out our kids to Southend or somewhere for a couple of seasons so they can earn their stripes! It’s not fair that they just get to experience this good stuff!

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
I'm sort of a bit underwhelmed with this. Seen his highlights reel and realised the opposition were crap and he shinned it a lot.
Won't believe it until I see an official photo on the club website, but if it turns out to be absolute tosh, I'll shrug and say 'ah,well'
If you can’t get excited by this, I weep for you. If all goes to plan, we’re talking about the most talented player to play for the club.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
We’ve actually been rapidly approaching a point where I’m starting to debate if this is all real.

I could have been born anywhere in the country, could have had parents who dragged me along to watch Darlington, or Oldham, or Southend. But no, I just happened to be born in to this team for this journey. Absolutely mental.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
We’ve actually been rapidly approaching a point where I’m starting to debate if this is all real.

I could have been born anywhere in the country, could have had parents who dragged me along to watch Darlington, or Oldham, or Southend. But no, I just happened to be born in to this team for this journey. Absolutely mental.
Yup.

Now starting to look for more things that seem off (why has my wife got the head of a cat?) to realise oh BUGGER it’s a dream isn’t it?

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
I just can’t see Tony spending £10m if no option of a return on investment. Reckon it will be about 70% of his wages personally.
Wages are being quoted as 250k per week in stories linking him to Spurs but maybe there’s a lot of bonuses bundled into that as it’s Barcelona. So could be a lot lower .. that’s why i guessed at 6m-10m.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
1693434232038.gif

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here