Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Another US shooting

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
yes, most of them , ive obviously hit a nerve judging by your reply, my post was based on the fact that you really are the epitome of the wishy washy pommie poofter, who i should imagine is as popular as a fart in a space suit amongst your more mainstream aussie neighbours, and the fact that your father in law responded in such a cantakerous way to aussie govt gun control legislation.
You should share some on here, it would be a refreshing change.

More assumptions and imaginings eh?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Well if you have little interest in guns it would be fair to say that it wouldnt be something they would blurt out if they knew your position.

I had a friend who got dobbed into the Police by a soft cock when he mentioned he'd not turned in all his guns.
More assumptions and guess work eh?

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
You should share some on here, it would be a refreshing change.

More assumptions and imaginings eh?
whatever, i'm never going to know for sure but judging by your online persona, and what youve posted about your father in law, i imagine he tolerates you and is polite enough to your face for his daughters sake , but secretly rues the day she married someone like you.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Well, seeing as Tyrone is doing his best to parody Australians, and perhaps himself, I thought I'd post this...

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
whatever, i'm never going to know for sure but judging by your online persona, and what youve posted about your father in law, i imagine he tolerates you and is polite enough to your face for his daughters sake , but secretly rues the day she married someone like you.
At least I can stand by my online persona and not feel embarrassed enough to change my username.

Although it is understandable. :)

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
You have displayed zero knowledge on guns and gun owners in this thread. Of course one has to assume that you've had very limited exposure to anything and everythign about them while out here.
Well you keep assuming what you like, it is easier that way.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
[yt]lL8JEEt2RxI[/yt]

This is the BEST thing I've seen on the topic of gun control. Really funny and spot on, gets to the root of the US Psychology on gun ownership.
Brilliant.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
To be honest, I am going to hang fire on whether this is a true event. It seems the Sandy Hook shootings and the Boston Marathon bombing were false flag events. If you don't believe me, do some research. You will be shocked at how these so-called events were staged and in the case of Sandy Hook, the cynical way that the parents made their children collude with government agencies and the media. There are some dark and subversive forces at play in the US.

You're a **** if you believe Sandy Hook was a conspiracy. I have family who live in Newtown and personally knew some of the children who were killed there. There is no way it was "staged".

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
To be honest, I am going to hang fire on whether this is a true event. It seems the Sandy Hook shootings and the Boston Marathon bombing were false flag events. If you don't believe me, do some research. You will be shocked at how these so-called events were staged and in the case of Sandy Hook, the cynical way that the parents made their children collude with government agencies and the media. There are some dark and subversive forces at play in the US.

Well I have held back from commenting/laughing at you until now, but fxxk it. You joined here in Aug 2014 and kept a relatively low profile until what, 8 weeks ago? Since then you have taken it upon yourself to post some utter, utter drivel including 'what is your favourite smell?'! (You even criticised me once or twice which obviously shows how delusional you are :rolleyes:). But this? Please do one and go elsewhere to post your merry japes, my sides will never hold up.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
When my government told me that they will pass a law that turns me into a criminal overnight and force me to sell MY property because they say I have to I pretty much thought **** you and buried the guns.

But surely you can see that not all gun owners are as sensible and balanced as you

I can see that. However that is no reason to ban something.

Whooooosh (it's reassuring to know there's half a planet between us) :)

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Hopefully the racist little **** survives his arrest, and spends his life in a southern prison.
Where the Aryan Nation -- very active in US prisons -- will warmly embrace him, and strive to keep him from harm.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
You really have to wonder what is going through peoples minds sometimes

arrested for drugs offences in march and given a gun by his father in april for his 21st(if reports are accurate)

drugs and guns........what could possibly go wrong

29BE568000000578-3129887-Previous_offnse_Dylann_Roof_was_arrested_in_April_on_a_trespassi-a-7_14.jpg

looks like a bit of a loon

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here