Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Another ticket not updating thread

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Thanks. I should have been clear I don't have any problem ATM but did have the recent problem that may have been restricted to pixel phones only whereby the ticket disappeared and the link you showed didn't work.

The thing that baffles me is that some Google wallets seem to be different on different devices.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Android, Google wallet, still says Brentford game. I phoned the club and they said 'common problem but the phone will still get you in'. I told them my pal @monty uk has twice been refused entry and has missed the KO after being sent to supporter services at the stadium. This cut no ice.

Any suggestions? (I missed the Brentford game)....
Mine still says Sheff Utd (as if did on Weds, had no trouble getting in). Also Android, google wallet.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I have this problem but the add to mobile wallet option is grayed out. How exactly did you do it?
I used the original email to load it, when I did the process again it said already loaded but the ticket changed from Ajax to Marseille

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Old folks with mobiles wasting the ticket office staffs precious time thread alert 🤦🏻‍♂️

H 😜❤️
Probably time I had a word with you (if I arrive on time on Saturday, and you're by the bar with your louche chums ???) :wink:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Thanks. I should have been clear I don't have any problem ATM but did have the recent problem that may have been restricted to pixel phones only whereby the ticket disappeared and the link you showed didn't work.

The thing that baffles me is that some Google wallets seem to be different on different devices.
As I said, my pal has been unable to get in twice when the ticket hasn't updated.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Yeah, sorry again if you thought I was referring in any way to that comment, a few voices here seem to ignore or disbelieve Monty's problems, but I believed you lol!
Lol!.

The thing is.....you've met us, so you know the depths of fuckwittery that we are capable of plumbing.

See you tomorrow. :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here