Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Another ticket not updating thread

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Android, Google wallet, still says Brentford game. I phoned the club and they said 'common problem but the phone will still get you in'. I told them my pal @monty uk has twice been refused entry and has missed the KO after being sent to supporter services at the stadium. This cut no ice.

Any suggestions? (I missed the Brentford game)....

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
I had the same thing for a while, and not it's started updating again. If you still have the email with the original link to the ticket, you re-download the ticket to the Google Wallet. If not, just get the club to re-send the link, delete the old ticket from the wallet (after you've got the link to be safe) and re-download

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Had the same problem the other day with Apple wallet ticket not updating. Not sure if yours is the same, but 3 dots in the top right hand corner, clicked on that then automatic updates, turn off them back on again

Worked for me.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I had this issue with my 3 Europa League game pass, re-downloaded and it moved to next game

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Thanks folks. I went online on my phone and dowloaded the season ticket again (without deleting anything first) and the ticket now says Bumley! Why did the boy on the phone not tell me to do that? My Marseilles ticket is still there too. This is probably the first time in my life I have resolved an IT issue using my own initiative :LOL: (apart from the 300 odd times I switch my PC off and on again).

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
My suggestion is to be patient. Mine hasn't updated yet, but I'm not concerned. I suspect it will in the next 18 hours or so.
Cheers. I don't 'do' patient. But I do 'do' panic, sleepless nights and a sense of impending doom. Luckily now all sorted (see post above) :thumbsup:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I got in with a Sheffield United ticket on Wednesday. It now says Brentford :)
If you use the contactless option to enter the stadium then it doesn't matter which match is shown on your electronic ticket for PL matches.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Never, ever, ever worry about a season ticket not updating. It's the bar code that gets you in and is the same from day 1, only the team change. Your ticket could still show Luton and you'd get in.
PS I'm not contactless but show the bar code.

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
Go into the wallet app, press the three dots (or whatever the android equivalent is), turn off automatic updates, press back, go back in, turn automatic updates back on. It should work.

It Crowd Maurice Moss GIF

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Old folks with mobiles wasting the ticket office staffs precious time thread alert 🤦🏻‍♂️

H 😜❤️

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Mine said Sheffield United for the Brentford game. Got in fine

It's now showing as Brentford.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Go into the wallet app, press the three dots (or whatever the android equivalent is), turn off automatic updates, press back, go back in, turn automatic updates back on. It should work.

It Crowd Maurice Moss GIF
As an android user, I am confused by this advice as recently when some tickets had disappeared, a Samsung user said something similar, but there's nothing like this option when I press the 3 dots nor anywhere else in the wallet to refresh passes. There isn't any 'automatic updates' option either.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
This is probably the first time in my life I have resolved an IT issue using my own initiative :LOL: (apart from the 300 odd times I switch my PC off and on again).
Don't sell yourself short. As a teacher of IT and general help in these kind of things in my school, if you have elevated your practise to this kind of level, you are a true master!

Seaview Seagull

NSC Patron
Mar 1, 2021
So many times this has been answered. For Android users at least and mine is always like this, it should not matter which game is shown
on the face. Mine is virtually always a game behind.
I have asked if it's also true for the Europa 3 pack as mine still shows Ajax but haven't had answer yet.

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
As an android user, I am confused by this advice as recently when some tickets had disappeared, a Samsung user said something similar, but there's nothing like this option when I press the 3 dots nor anywhere else in the wallet to refresh passes. There isn't any 'automatic updates' option either.

Looks as if the process is less user-friendly on Android than iPhone. Follow the above advice for Google Wallet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here