Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Another seminal moment in our amazing story tonight

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
This has been so high profile that it will certainly make other top 6 clubs and their awful entitled fans realise, if they didn’t already, that when we say a player isn’t for sale we mean it, unless they are prepared to pay absolutely ridiculous money.

On social media absolutely everyone was convinced we would cave in and sell. In future when bids come in a quick reminder of this situation will sharpen a few minds.

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
As the window shuts I’d like to thank Bloom, Barber & Co for refusing to be bullied by PL ‘Top 6’ agent/journalist stooges and media re Caicedo. Another highlight in our amazing story. Archer forced out, Hereford, Withdean secured, Falmer secured, PL reached, Top 6 defied. Doing it our way.
What a story.
Huge moment and statement. Always felt this was our Ray Leonard moment to the top 6.

“No Mas” you entitled wankers and your talkshite/Sky/Romano/Jacobs wankpuffins😂

As the window shuts I’d like to thank Bloom, Barber & Co for refusing to be bullied by PL ‘Top 6’ agent/journalist stooges and media re Caicedo. Another highlight in our amazing story. Archer forced out, Hereford, Withdean secured, Falmer secured, PL reached, Top 6 defied. Doing it our way.
What a story.
This. Love how quiet the plastic twats at work are. But now they are like, unhappy player etc haha they know nothing.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Have to agree, it's a real statement along with picking up the next two superstars off the rank. Add the fact Tony is about 10m better off as well.

Think all Brighton fans should have a little smug look on their face tonight.

Meanwhile up the road Chelsea have a huge squad of expensive ego's to massage into a cohesive team.

el punal

Have to agree, it's a real statement along with picking up the next two superstars off the rank. Add the fact Tony is about 10m better off as well.

Think all Brighton fans should have a little smug look on their face tonight.

Meanwhile up the road Chelsea have a huge squad of expensive ego's to massage into a cohesive team.
Smug look? I’m outsmugging Smug Eddie in the smug stakes. My smug attack started around 3.25pm on Sunday just as Mitoma’s wonder strike hit the back of the net. :drink:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
What a story.

Last edited:

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
P.s. Chelsea paid £105m for a young Argentinian midfielder who won the World Cup but has never played in the PL.

Bids for our Argentinian wonder now start at a minimum of £100m, thanks. Chelsea!
The talkshite presenter just said the money Chelsea paid would buy 26 Mitoma’s the football worlds gone Brighton mad.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here