Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Freshers moving in day wasn't it? Same reason the Brum game was moved this season

Think it was the open day for the Hull game last season, Freshers moving in day got in the way of the Sheffield Wednesday :)lolol:) game this season.

SE25 Nick

Nov 30, 2012
Or the fact that it's an absolute f***ing shithole that should be condemmed and Sky equipment is expensive and the added risk of theft of the copper in the cables outweighs the benefits.

I think you have gone a bit over the top there! Let's just say it is outdated by todays standards and needs to be knocked down and rebuilt.

RupertsFlan

Nov 28, 2012
Final whistle around 7.30, pleanty of time to get home, have a spot of dinner, watch a bit of telly, then set off for your night out.

You sir are mad. I like to be in bed by 10pm at the latest - especially in these cold winter months. A nice glass of red, a lovely evening watching the fire and listening to some music and a board game.

Absolutely tremendous. Set off for your night out at 9pm? That would mean getting home some time after 11 surely??

Utter madness.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I would happily accept a Saturday 5pm kick off every week so we can spend a few hours around town.

It is consecutive home ges 3 days apart that are my bete noir. A thousand miles of driving and then nothing for a fortnight

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Set off for your night out at 9pm? That would mean getting home some time after 11 surely??

Utter madness.

If I can get the missus to pull her finger out we occasionally make it a little earlier *snigger*. Many are the nights we stumble home in the wee hours, glorious in the summertime as the sun rises, a benefit of having no kids perhaps.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Or the fact that it's an absolute f***ing shithole that should be condemmed and Sky equipment is expensive and the added risk of theft of the copper in the cables outweighs the benefits.

Sky would be more worried that the van uplinking the transmission has the satellite dish ripped off the roof halfway through the match :wink:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Why cant we be on tv when playing away from home ever!!!! Piss off sky you twats!

Can we have an away game live please that game will make 4 games live so far this season and all at the Amex
Leeds
Watford
Newcastle
Hull

How about an away game sky? You haven't shown one since we arrived at the Amex.

Sky seem to have a love-in with us and the Amex at the moment, it's the 3rd game being shown on Sky this season from the Amex and our 4th on it. We must have been shown more than PL teams !!
When walking round the South Stand there's loads of 'plugs' labelled with Sky and/or TV.

It gives the impression at least that all Sky have to do is drive up, plug in and their away.

That's got to be pretty tempting compared to what I assume the facilities to be at Palace, Watford, Burnley, P'boro et al.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The reason that we are on Sky so much is because the club have assisted Sky by building a presentation platform for them at The AMEX with positions for the 2 cameras and commentators.

Last edited:

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
5-30 on a Saturday is fine by me.........it's the Tuesday nights that are a bugger, any traffic jams/accidents and i'm stretched to make ko.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Last Tuesday's traffic was a case in point:(

Exactly, i'm working in Southampton, knock off at 5pm, drive to Lancing station, train delayed, 3 friggin carriages, got in ground at 7-41....bar closed so i could not even down a quick pint...... getting home was no picnic.
5-30 ko means a relaxing morning, chill out, get to the pub/ground in good time.... and take in the atmosphere relaxed, suitably oiled and happy. :)

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
The reason that we are on Sky so much is because the club have assisted Sky by building a presentation platform for them at The AMEX with positions for the 2 cameras and commentators.

As well as contacting Sky during the build and asking what cables and plugs they would like where.

Another thing the developers got right. Keep the TV Companies happy and the TV revenue increases.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
As well as contacting Sky during the build and asking what cables and plugs they would like where.

Another thing the developers got right. Keep the TV Companies happy and the TV revenue increases.

Your not allowed to say that and also the fact that by the end of this season our income since the opening of The Amex for TV could be near to £1m

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
Your not allowed to say that and also the fact that by the end of this season our income since the opening of The Amex for TV could be near to £1m

Oops sorry.

It's all Barber's fault. He's been sleeping with Murdoch. It will all fail. We're all just customers. We'll be in League 2 by March. CMS isn't good enough, neither is Orlandi or TK. Moan moan moan.

Better?

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Why are the fixtures like it this season? Seem to have 2 away sats then 2 homes games within 4 days. It's not just Albion and those clubs in a similar position must really suffer in loss of gate money as 2 games in a week is pretty expencive.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Why are the fixtures like it this season? Seem to have 2 away sats then 2 homes games within 4 days. It's not just Albion and those clubs in a similar position must really suffer in loss of gate money as 2 games in a week is pretty expencive.

Just as well we have so many STH as otherwise we would be hit, attendance wise, much harder, with two home games in four days.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here