Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Another saturday 3pm ko gone

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Are there many surpporters that can make a 5.30 kick off rather than a3.00 pm due to other commitments. I like evening games but its not good for away fans.:fishing:

ridda

Oct 6, 2003
BN1
Bugger booked on the 5.45 train to London going up to stay in hotel with girlfriend for Chinese new year, why do they have to keep changing for the bloody sky.
Can't go to match now.

SE25 Nick

Nov 30, 2012
I think Crystal Palace have only one home game on TV so far this season. Coming up soon on 22nd December v Huddersfield.

SE25 Nick

Nov 30, 2012
And this is of interest to us because?

Another poster had made a point that The Amex is on TV more due to better facilities and easier for Sky to just plug in and broadcast. I imagine Selhurst Park is harder to set up for a TV game.

Another poster had made a point that The Amex is on TV more due to better facilities and easier for Sky to just plug in and broadcast. I imagine Selhurst Park is harder to set up for a TV game.

Or the fact that it's an absolute f***ing shithole that should be condemmed and Sky equipment is expensive and the added risk of theft of the copper in the cables outweighs the benefits.

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
I suppose I should be thankful they haven't re-arranged an away game where we've bought advance train tickets (think Hull fans should be ok as well on this occasion).

What about us be home fans who have spent good money on Advance train tickets then ! Another £46,00 I won't get back !!

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Or the fact that it's an absolute f***ing shithole that should be condemmed and Sky equipment is expensive and the added risk of theft of the copper in the cables outweighs the benefits.

I think you've made a friend Hill :moo:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here