Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Sussex] Another illegal Downland rave…….

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Farmers reporting gates left open, animals out and roaming the Downs.

Pudos

Aug 18, 2015
Easy answer - no one is allowed to leave until all the rubbish is collected and bagged up. There - result! :drink:

Many walked past mine this morning, take rubbish home! Lol. So nice of a large amount of them to throw plastic everywhere, pee & spit over my fence, swear relentlessly. Was like a walking Jeremy Kyle extra's show.

Don't worry though. I'll clear up

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Government have lost control now.

No one cares

Open the clubs to regulate these things properly - govs own data (That they tried to hide) shows the risk is low

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
I don't understand who would set up a DJ rig for these events. Police arrive, turn off the switch and take all the gear away.
Also, last time I done a 'legal' party in a field I could only have half the lights on at a time. Generator couldn't cope and slowwweddd everyyyy thingggg dooowwwwwnnnnn. My 130 bpm discs played at 98 bpm!

Playing your 33s at 45 would have alleviated this issue, or better gennys

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Just the kidz letting off steam innit.

0_perry.jpg

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Many walked past mine this morning, take rubbish home! Lol. So nice of a large amount of them to throw plastic everywhere, pee & spit over my fence, swear relentlessly. Was like a walking Jeremy Kyle extra's show.

Don't worry though. I'll clear up

That’s the problem. You’ll clear it up and there’ll be no consequence for the perpetrators who were just having a “bit of fun”. So the law abiding residents have to pick up the pieces. Seems fair??

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Rather than making it illegal for people to have a good night out without handing their money over to pubs and nightclubs, why not let it happen but insist the organisers leave the site as they found it.

I must have had a bump on the bonce....I find myself in total agreement [emoji2]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Rather than making it illegal for people to have a good night out without handing their money over to pubs and nightclubs, why not let it happen but insist the organisers leave the site as they found it.

Good luck with that one!

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Spot on. Who is going to admit to being the organiser? Doesn’t that take away their perceived fun of organising/attending something illegal

The percieved fun... meaning the fun, basically? People dont go to raves because it is illegal, but because it is fun to dance, drink, make out with nice girls and so on. Try it, you might like it.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008

But they don't though. Ever. And won't. Can you see hundreds of people pilled out of their minds at 6am on hands and knees picking up empty plastic cups and used condoms, and stowing them in their cars before driving home (intoxicated) and responsibly disposing of it?

This is typical "oh let the kids have fun"... there's a reason why not, because they don't and won't respect leeway with respect in return

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here