Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Another EU binfest....

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
it is clear that the EU as a trading bloc is not to “help” each other...................

It makes you wonder why on earth they set it up then. I can imagine the first meeting "hey guys, how about we get together and make life really ****ing difficult for ourselves." "Oui", "ja", "yes."

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
It makes you wonder why on earth they set it up then. I can imagine the first meeting "hey guys, how about we get together and make life really ****ing difficult for ourselves." "Oui", "ja", "yes."

Ah, but the first meeting that set it all up was attended by monetarists, uber capitalists, bankers and of course their sympathetic politicians. They are the ones that benefited from the project at the outset and they continue to benefit.

The good news is that this platform created by the elite to create a neo aristocracy is becoming clear.............its not just the UK.

Even the Germans are smelling the Dallmayr.

http://www.dw.de/trust-in-european-union-hits-record-low/a-16775428

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
So, Merkel, the French bloke and now Obama have all said "go away you little man."

Brilliant.

Thank you for backing up the anti-EU argument ! So despite currently being in the EU these "leaders" have told us where to go. So much for being a member meaning we can mold policy ! Time to leave the corrupt union.

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
You're right about the sovereignty, but when it comes to it, parliament is all powerful and cannot be overruled. We choose to abide by the EU rules as a part of the treaties.

Notwithstanding the delicious timing of this matter, how do you think the all powerful UK Parliament (as democratically voted in by the UK electorate) will get on with the EU Commission (as voted in by no-one in the UK electorate). An interesting case in where the dominant power actually lies in Europe..........i.e. democratically elected governments or unelected technocrats.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2013/may/30/uk-government-eu-migrant-benefits

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here