Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Another BHAFC Newbie (ish) !!!

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
Dam I love the funk, his face just makes me laugh before he's even spoken. Been a fan of curb since around season 2. Black swan is probably my fav ep. But there are too many great episodes. I thought the last season was one of the best and the worst was the one in New York, but that still have it's high points with Michael J Fox (top guy to take the piss out of himself)

Thanks for the welcoming.

Sorry to highjack OPs post. I won't say anymore on it.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

You’re certainly welcome near me if you’re a Curb fan. The funniest comedy ever.

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
Brighton and Hove has had a lot of inward and migration in the last 25 years and it is hardly surprising that some of them have caught the Albion bug....good!

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Brighton and Hove has had a lot of inward and migration in the last 25 years and it is hardly surprising that some of them have caught the Albion bug....good!

And a lot of those that moved down here have had kids since moving and their kids are now Albion fans too. Know loads of families where this is the case.

GooGull

Aug 14, 2016
I know exactly how it can happen. I’ve lived down here for 50 years but prior to the Amex had only seen a a dozen or so games. Then thanks to my brother who got a season ticket when the Amex opened and haven’t looked back. I think I must have caught the bug because I’ve only missed 7 games home or away in the last 3 years and none in the premiership. Currently sat in Morrison cafe in Leicester waiting for a cheap car park to open.
Welcome to the fold :albion2:

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
That 3 way promotion tussle was a good one, villa v B'muff 48,000 crowd for the 3rd tier game. B'muff fans fighting in the north stand at the Goldstone and female bha getting attacked at Dean Court. Willie's goal v the villains. The worst and best of times.

Wow... it was indeed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here