Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Annoying cat problems...

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
1 she might have had some sort of trauma in her life
2 she might just have a very loud meow, some do but its mostly the males

1 She was a rescue cat so she might have done.
2 She never used to, we have two cats and it was the other one who meowed the loudest until last year, its weird because the other cat meows really quietly now...

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
My neighbour hates cats in his garden (we don't have one but other neighbours do), so he covered the top of his fence with anti-cat spiky stuff (some sort of rubber bed of nails type thing). Within an hour of him putting it up, I saw a cat walking along the top of the fence, paws either side, heading for his beloved bird table.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I was tired and thats the only way I could describe what she sits on, at the time

here is a picture of her sitting on a "fence poll", you'll know what a fence poll is when you see it...

View attachment 55360

she looks like she means business, has the look of a very determined cat
she is also beautiful

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
My neighbour hates cats in his garden (we don't have one but other neighbours do), so he covered the top of his fence with anti-cat spiky stuff (some sort of rubber bed of nails type thing). Within an hour of him putting it up, I saw a cat walking along the top of the fence, paws either side, heading for his beloved bird table.

Love this.

CATS DO NOT GIVE A SINGLE F**K.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Love this.

CATS DO NOT GIVE A SINGLE F**K.
That's what makes them awesome isn't it?

Our older cat (3) is incredibly well behaved and placid but every now and again she's going to do whatever the hell she wants...like putting the kitten in his place spectacularly. Her current favourite is to chase him into a canvas bag, then sit on the opening so he's trapped inside, followed by laconically slapping him through it. Genius.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
My cat Frankie is a bit of a thug and requires an ASBO.

She goes in to our neighbours house and beats up their cat.
Lays in the road and refuses to move if a car comes along (I would not blame them if they ran her over)
Stays just out of reach of dogs on leads, so the dogs go mental.
While I was talking to my neighbour at the front of her house; Frankie comes a long and takes a dump in a long bit of grass in my neighbours garden in front of us. (bloody embarrassing)

This was the pose she struck when Brighton beat Reading to the play offs. Got to love her.

Attachments

• frankie2.JPG
    frankie2.JPG
    35.3 KB · Views: 156

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
That's what makes them awesome isn't it?

Our older cat (3) is incredibly well behaved and placid but every now and again she's going to do whatever the hell she wants...like putting the kitten in his place spectacularly. Her current favourite is to chase him into a canvas bag, then sit on the opening so he's trapped inside, followed by laconically slapping him through it. Genius.
:rotlf:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Very much so. To be fair, the kitten absolutely deserves it, he likes to climb as high as possible (chairbacks, bookcases and so) and dive bomb her. It never ends well for him.

thats as it is in life
male, female it always ends badly for the male
we have three females
so here I am with 4 females in total and yes it does always end badly

they know who is in charge

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
I got one old one, 9 years old who is male, two young ones, one male one female, both 10 months old

We call the old one grand dad, and all that happens is that the young ones chase him around the house :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here