Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Andy Naylor (this is fixtures)

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
You know the beauty of twitter is that you don't have to follow the entire world don't you?

Just pick the people you like. Fabulous isn't it!

I thought the beauty of twitter was it was the West Street of the internet, keeping all the idiots together and away from us nice folk

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
If you can't see how then maybe it is you that are simple.

He referred to Brighton as #BHAFC and Cardiff as "Cardiff" not Cardiff City FC.
So if I leave Cardiff feeling blue it means I am leaving the place Cardiff, not Cardiff City FC.

SIMPLES!!!

Ha ha oh dear. Please read that back.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

So if I leave Cardiff feeling blue it means I am leaving the place Cardiff, not Cardiff City FC.
SIMPLES!!!

Would you just shut up already? You're wasting precious space on the world wide web with your bullshit.

Dec 3, 2008
Vancouver, Canada
Living in London and being unable to get BBCSussex and when the games aren't on 5live, I find his tweets really useful for the away games especially if I am out and about on a saturday afternoon. I don't think hes that negative at all, he is usually refreshingly realistic. Last nights all seemed pretty positive to me!

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

SIMPLES!!!

Thanks for the private message.

Two things: 1) Get over yourself, it was a throwaway comment on an internet message board; 2) You say: "...if you don't like what i have said then don't read it", but how can I not like it if I haven't read it yet? ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here