Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Andy Naylor should be renamed…

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
He's not just a dull writer, he's really dull on today's Totally Football Show Podcast, despite the excitable promptings of James Richardson. Rarely breaks out of a monotone. Definitely stronger with the written word than the spoken one. But that's not saying much at all.
Yeah, he's been on it before, never interesting and has possibly the dullest voice ever

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
He has to be like that you say, then you give an immediate example of when he wasn't, he was also not a fan of Dean Wilkins, a bit on off with McGhee, right up Poyets backside, he clearly has had favourites and it they guys he likes get nicer treatment, it's human nature, but it isn't objective.
In those humble times, did that just leave a pensioner from the Sussex Gazette?
😂

Not far off, Tony Millard covered a multitude of titles, as did Andy Arlidge, Tim Humphrey, Hawesy, Ferret, myself and a smattering of nationals on Matchday.

I once managed to get 7 Albion players on the NOTW team of the day, it was around this time of year, we thrashed Cheltenham I recall, gave Bobby 10/10 and everyone else 9, Andy Arlidge, who I was doing the work for said News International couldn’t query it at the time as they were on deadline, but asked me not to be so partisan with my marking in future.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Embarrassing today, he said it wasn't a foul on March.
Based on what he saw live (same as me, as it happens). Then changed his opinion when he'd watched it back.

Nothing embarrassing about that.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Based on what he saw live (same as me, as it happens). Then changed his opinion when he'd watched it back.

He was in the press box, it was very obvious from the numerous replays on the screen there that it was a penalty. I know because I am sat behind the press box. He is a dick if he then said it wasn’t a penalty. The replays are instant on the press box screens.

He left at the end of the game with a big grin on his face. The guy has zero allegiance to the Albion.

No excuse for him suggesting it wasn’t a penalty given that he had access to the footage within seconds.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

I watched it live from a slightly worse, but not dissimilar, vantage point to what AN had and it was a clear foul all day long.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
He was in the press box, it was very obvious from the numerous replays on the screen there that it was a penalty. I know because I am sat behind the press box. He is a dick if he then said it wasn’t a penalty. The replays are instant on the press box screens.

He left at the end of the game with a big grin on his face. The guy has zero allegiance to the Albion.

No excuse for him suggesting it wasn’t a penalty given that he had access to the footage within seconds.
He has been a nob since day one.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham

I was listening to five live the guy said all those in the press box agreed it was a pen, well apart from our local journo. He’s getting really bitter and twisted about the Albion since his bum chum Potter left.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
😂

Not far off, Tony Millard covered a multitude of titles, as did Andy Arlidge, Tim Humphrey, Hawesy, Ferret, myself and a smattering of nationals on Matchday.

I once managed to get 7 Albion players on the NOTW team of the day, it was around this time of year, we thrashed Cheltenham I recall, gave Bobby 10/10 and everyone else 9, Andy Arlidge, who I was doing the work for said News International couldn’t query it at the time as they were on deadline, but asked me not to be so partisan with my marking in future.
Millard, disgusting individual.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here