Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Andy Naylor - Dedicated Journalist

Naylor's back from a week's holiday today. Starts with this insight 😂

I think that's as far as he can go criticising the club for inadequate replacements without him being transferred out of the country (or sent to Coventry) like de Zerbi

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
I think that's as far as he can go criticising the club for inadequate replacements without him being transferred out of the country (or sent to Coventry) like de Zerbi
On the basis that they were irreplaceable it was always going to go downhill, it just depended how far. Unfortunately it meant lower than Palace but I’d rather be where we are than where we just a short while ago.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Andy Naylor is spreading our footballing philosophy across the world and we seem to have some issue that he has no inside track on our recruitment. No one does. It’s upsetting that someone who has so much heart, intelligence, straightforwardness and passion about our club results in ambivalence, at best.

He’s a very thorough journalist. He’s a good man. He supports our philosophy. Why don’t people like him?

Might be time to like his posts. He supports us in a very balanced way.

Great club with an excellent journalist.
Thanks Andy

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
I think it’s quite telling that with everything else going on that this is his opening no tidbit.

I’ve long been of the opinion he literally doesn’t post/report anything without club sanctioning such is his concern of biting the hand that feeds him. Which I’ve long come to terms with and therefore know its sanctioned info.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here