Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Andrew Neil Carves up Boris - a preview

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-2019-50592259

Asked REPEATEDLY here today whether he would accept to be interviewed by Andrew Neil. The f*cking weasel flatly refuses to answer, blabbering on about "lots of interviews with lots of people".

I'm not sure I have ever despised and held in such abject contempt, in my life, any other politician to the level I do this one. I hope this rancid lying c*nt is run over by his own campaign bus.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

Asked REPEATEDLY here today whether he would accept to be interviewed by Andrew Neil. The f*cking weasel flatly refuses to answer, blabbering on about "lots of interviews with lots of people".

I'm not sure I have ever despised and held in such abject contempt, in my life, any other politician to the level I do this one. I hope this rancid lying c*nt is run over by his own campaign bus.

It is frankly unbelievable. In footballing terms, he is 2-0 up, he's bought on 3 defenders, he's parked the bus, and everyone on his team is wasting time and feigning injury to get the match won. Talk about treating everyone with contempt.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria

He seemed to be saying that it wasn't his decision whether he was interviewed by Neil or not. Not his decision? He's the Prime Minister, and leader of his party......

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
It is frankly unbelievable. In footballing terms, he is 2-0 up, he's bought on 3 defenders, he's parked the bus, and everyone on his team is wasting time and feigning injury to get the match won. Talk about treating everyone with contempt.

Everyone on his team except JRM who was subbed off after 2 minutes having scored a comedy own goal that was chalked off by VAR. The next time we see that sneering 1850s throwback he'll be on the government front benches.

Whoop. Can't wait. :shootself:

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield

He really is a completely horrible individual with absolutely no redeeming features. Who could possibly want such a lowlife, self serving chancer as PM?

Which also shows how arsebustingly useless Corbyn is.

I just want to kick politics in the balls at the moment.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
He really is a completely horrible individual with absolutely no redeeming features. Who could possibly want such a lowlife, self serving chancer as PM?

Which also shows how arsebustingly useless Corbyn is.

I just want to kick politics in the balls at the moment.

WE have no serious alternative to vote for, I don’t want either ‘final solution’ to our economy. Both would be hugely damage this country, it’s dogmatic madness.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010

The stupid thing for the Tories is that the mistake in the last election was widely believed to be keeping May on the bench too often. Doing it again smacks of stupidity. Lets face it, if Boris says something offensive, wrong or whatever it won't put many - if any - off voting for him. The battle lines are so polarised most people are already on one side of the fence or the other. The British public will forgive him talking bollox more than they will bottling it.

At least this helps us closer to the least worst option of 'Hung Parliament'

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
The stupid thing for the Tories is that the mistake in the last election was widely believed to be keeping May on the bench too often. Doing it again smacks of stupidity. Lets face it, if Boris says something offensive, wrong or whatever it won't put many - if any - off voting for him. The battle lines are so polarised most people are already on one side of the fence or the other. The British public will forgive him talking bollox more than they will bottling it.

At least this helps us closer to the least worst option of 'Hung Parliament'

I thought the two Tory strategists were largely lambasted for pushing TM forwards too much with the strong and stable pun, rather than allowing other grandees to share the limelight.

There’s also often a view in the USA and here, that the incumbent leader, eg Brown or May, has most to lose from TV grilling, as they have a real record that can be attacked.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
I thought the two Tory strategists were largely lambasted for pushing TM forwards too much with the strong and stable pun, rather than allowing other grandees to share the limelight.

There’s also often a view in the USA and here, that the incumbent leader, eg Brown or May, has most to lose from TV grilling, as they have a real record that can be attacked.

Rudd was deployed in the leaders debate and May locked up as they realised she was a poor campaigner. They hoped Jezza would dig his own grave but he was better than envisaged. This time round he is more of a known quantity.

Everyone has got something to lose in these debates and little to gain. An hour interview is looking for a soundbite to stick on Twitter and the airwaves for mass consumption and ridicule even if 59 minutes of it were sensible. Whether its Diane Abbott using her fingers and toes to count Policeman, JRM lambasting people for being burnt to death or Jezza or Boris pretending to care for one group of society they have never had any time for that's what we hear. I'd argue Boris has less to lose than a lot because he has said so many controversial statements and blustered so many interviews but remains electable. What does another pillar box statement matter?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here