Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Andrew Neil Carves up Boris - a preview

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
What guff are you spouting, as if anyone would be scared debating Theresa May for god's sake

Unfortunately it is you who is spouting guff, as you so eloquently put it. Corbyn was not scared of debating with TM and I did not indicate that he was,; simply telling what happened. Just that both had said that they would not attend, only for Corbyn to change his mind on the afternoon of the debate, when he presumably saw an advantage for himself. You have obviously forgotten about this but decided to bluster again all the same, misunderstanding what i wrote.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Listening to him earlier on BBC radio trying to avoid the question of being interviewed with Neil about 5 times! The same rambling answer about being available for interviews with all sorts of people and networks. This would be comedy gold if it was not so tragic.

Cummings is obviously happy with the 40% the Tories are polling at aware that the average leave voter only needs a single strap-line (like get Brexit done) to part with their precious vote and is really not bothered that Boris is running from scrutiny like the gutless coward most educated people have always had him down as. Whatever your political or Brexit stance, you have to agree that Boris is doing the right thing by avoiding the Neil mauling, his vote can only go down at this stage.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
All the same aren’t they. I tend not to watch many of these interviews. Carnival sideshows. People know who they’re voting for. This is all just pantomime.

Get Brexit done :lolol:

Sadly there will always be enough men who want to be him (Boris) and women (and some men) who want to shag him that he'll win. :shrug:

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Whatever your political or Brexit stance, you have to agree that Boris is doing the right thing by avoiding the Neil mauling, his vote can only go down at this stage.

Depends on your definition of 'right' I suppose. Right for him, not the 'right thing' in the eyes of most.

Unfortunately it is you who is spouting guff, as you so eloquently put it. Corbyn was not scared of debating with TM and I did not indicate that he was,; simply telling what happened. Just that both had said that they would not attend, only for Corbyn to change his mind on the afternoon of the debate, when he presumably saw an advantage for himself. You have obviously forgotten about this but decided to bluster again all the same, misunderstanding what i wrote.

I actually remember it well and the reason why Corbyn delayed accepting which you entirely neglected in your account was Theresa May’s cowardice in refusing any public debate but he listened to the public and attended the event. Two years on and now Boris Johnson is doing the same cowardly dance - the only thing the Tories have in common is a huge yellow streak running down their back when it comes to any scrutiny.

Well we know what happened last time, the public punished Theresa May and destroyed her majority. They won’t reward Johnson’s cowardice this time either

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
I actually remember it well and the reason why Corbyn delayed accepting which you entirely neglected in your account was Theresa May’s cowardice in refusing any public debate but he listened to the public and attended the event. Two years on and now Boris Johnson is doing the same cowardly dance - the only thing the Tories have in common is a huge yellow streak running down their back when it comes to any scrutiny.

Well we know what happened last time, the public punished Theresa May and destroyed her majority. They won’t reward Johnson’s cowardice this time either

Again you are not reading what is said. Of course TM refused to attend; that was well broadcast and known by all and also that JC would not attend either. We all knew that. JC decided to attend on the afternoon of the event, when he saw advantage for himself. Your assertion that he listened to the public is plain nonsense; had he done that, he would have decided to attend long beforehand. And as to your assertion that the public will turn against BJ -would you really bet on that at this stage?

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
I am out shortly door knocking need to do my little bit to try and stop this Country electing a Tory Government with a working majority

Well that was interesting not been canvassing before most opened the door a few then shut it again but most were keen to talk and far more than I expected I found it a very positive experience

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
So the old bag Theresa May rocks up in Plymouth today to unveil a statue of Nancy Astor, the culmination of a cross party effort led by our Labour MP.
Who turns up uninvited, who stole the show, who is getting all the press coverage, yep Boris fukkin Johnson.
And then our other MP, Tory Johnny Mercer goes on twitter to thank him for unveiling the statue.
If I was able to be there I would have thrown eggs.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Listening to him earlier on BBC radio trying to avoid the question of being interviewed with Neil about 5 times! The same rambling answer about being available for interviews with all sorts of people and networks. This would be comedy gold if it was not so tragic.

Cummings is obviously happy with the 40% the Tories are polling at aware that the average leave voter only needs a single strap-line (like get Brexit done) to part with their precious vote and is really not bothered that Boris is running from scrutiny like the gutless coward most educated people have always had him down as. Whatever your political or Brexit stance, you have to agree that Boris is doing the right thing by avoiding the Neil mauling, his vote can only go down at this stage.

Yep, he doesn’t need to show up (and how contemptible that is to the electorate) because Corbyn is so incompetent, so many examples but not having a view on the most immediate pressing issue this country faces is up defendable

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
So the old bag Theresa May rocks up in Plymouth today to unveil a statue of Nancy Astor, the culmination of a cross party effort led by our Labour MP.
Who turns up uninvited, who stole the show, who is getting all the press coverage, yep Boris fukkin Johnson.
And then our other MP, Tory Johnny Mercer goes on twitter to thank him for unveiling the statue.
If I was able to be there I would have thrown eggs.

Yep that is what corbynistas do isn't it, when they don't agree with something or somebody.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Yep, he doesn’t need to show up (and how contemptible that is to the electorate) because Corbyn is so incompetent, so many examples but not having a view on the most immediate pressing issue this country faces is up defendable

You might not like the fact that he didn't turn up, but that is not the same as not having a view -that is your interpretation, and lets be honest, very unlikely to be true given the pressing need to act on climate change.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Serious question; what sort of response are you hoping for when you accuse people of having mental health issues? All because they have a different political standpoint than you. I’ve seen you do it on here to others before and it’s not a good look.

Perhaps take some time and reflect a little bit on some of your rhetoric. You may find cutting out the bile garners more agreeable responses.

Personally I think you’re one of the very few seriously nasty posters on here and I shan’t be engaging with you again.

Please, please, just do as you say.

Oh and your attempt to turn the nasty tag back on me was just as pathetic as your other whataboutery behaviour.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Yep that is what corbynistas do isn't it, when they don't agree with something or somebody.

W@nker!
I'm not a Corbynista.
Poking your stupid nose in again without knowing fuk all about anything.
Clown.
What am I not agreeing with, nothing in my post said that I am agreeing or disagreeing with anything, just that Johnson stole the show.
Go to bed you idiot.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
W@nker!
I'm not a Corbynista.
Poking your stupid nose in again without knowing fuk all about anything.
Clown.

Yes, says it all. Another leftie, whether you say you like Corbyn or not, totally intolerant and all too ready to abuse. Let no one reading this be in any doubt about the political realities if you and your ilk ever came to power.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here