Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Andrew Crofts

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
Kind of difficult when you are 10 v 11 but we still could have got something from the game with a bit more luck

Really? I dont remember us having too many shots or putting too many decent moves together creating lots of chances.

How much luck do you think we would have needed?

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
Really? I dont remember us having too many shots or putting too many decent moves together creating lots of chances.

How much luck do you think we would have needed?

I felt that it never really looked like we were a man down and were looking for openings all game but lacked someone capable of making the killer pass. The system was fine it's jut that a few players came up short on the day

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
You got it. We lack creativity. Plenty of NSC ers have been alluding to this for a long time now, but just get tagged as a bed wetter.

Funny isn't it.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
So those that have seen it was it a red?

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Was surprised that many applauded him off the pitch. He had effectively ruined our chances of salvaging anything from the game.

I am always amazed at that. In this case, I thought Crofts was unlucky, but as the opening poster says, it was a stupid and unnecessary challenge where he could and should have stayed on his feet.

But I don't think I have EVER seen a player fail to get a round of applause for a red card no matter how stupid or damaging their actions. I think Ian Baird got a round of applause, and that game (and of course the next one) held the very existence of the club in the balance.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
I was in the east lower. The tackle was late and knee high.

Then he deserved to be sent off then.

And I need to book a trip to Specsavers.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Lack of discipline showing already. JFC & Crofts both flying in to challenges that on another day could have seen them both walk. LuaLua still picking up stupid yellows for dissent.

foul old ron

I'll decide, thank you.
Feb 26, 2009
Round the back, by the bins.
I sit in the west lower and in my opinion it was never a red card. It looks worse on TV so I can understand the reaction but fans who sit in the North saying it was a definite red? No way you could tell from there.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Lua Lua should get a club fine for that it was a stupid booking

I wonder if he called the referee "Mr Magoo" for failing to observe blatant handball by a Wednesday player ? Was this a few minutes after LuaLua had been fouled down the other end and the ref missed that too ?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Just watched it again. Off the floor, no control, stupid tackle.

In the old days players like Jimmy Case would have just been given a telling off by the ref and told he'd be booked if he did it again before the match ended.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here