Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Andrea Orlandi's video message to Calde

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
The real depth of that message is the fact that it's delivered in ENGLISH - he could of said all those kind things in their native SPANISH but didn't so we could all get to enjoy.

More class ....
I don't think either man would be much disposed to speak in their non-native Spanish IMHO.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Blimey. What a lovely man Andrea is. I always wanted him to stay :( I don't think I've ever seen a more touching tribute from one player to another. Smashing.
[yt]6BH8Rb1_E7Q[/yt]

That spinaround flick goal was world class , cant help think we kinda dumped him for no real reason i can remember , other than his time spent injured ? who knows , i liked him and a lovely tribute to Calde .
:thumbsup:

Onions....thousands of them.

Last edited:

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market

easynow

Mar 17, 2013
jakarta
w8fIA.gif

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
We are lucky these two men have played for us. They will both be life long fans and hopefully Calde will be involved with the club for years to come. When Hughton decides to pass the baton I would love to see a Calde/Orlandi managerial team (they would have to prove themselves elsewhere first, which I'm not sure I could stomach).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Top blokes

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I'm still upset about this

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Sobbing here....

...why can't people film in landscape??

(good god he's one hell of a man isn't he? Looking forward to our forays into Europe in a few years time, with the dream coaching team of Calde, Orlandi and Bruno)

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
(good god he's one hell of a man isn't he? Looking forward to our forays into Europe in a few years time, with the dream coaching team of Calde, Orlandi and Bruno)

The first management team of hippies and mellow dudes...

CdriNCFWEAIziYy.jpg_large.jpeg

Yeah, we can go for that... :cool:

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
Oh cool, not seen the Princess Bride. Will have to take your word for it. :)

one of the great films of the 80s, it has everything, pirates, heroes, giants, unusually large rodents and of course , the most memorable line ever, "my name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die"

I saw it a couple of weeks ago, even after all this time its still a bloody good film

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JGp7Meg42U

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here