Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Andrea Orlandi's video message to Calde

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
I can't help but thinking of Andrea saying "my name is Indigo Calderon, you killed my friend, Orlandi's career. Prepare to die!"

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
No, you're crying.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Ruddy nora I haven't wept this much since the sad demise of crooked mouthed Simon Cadell.
I love Orlandi, and just imagine how wonderful Calde can be if he absorbed so much from him.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Would

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Even the Great Man himself had a little watery eyes moment while that video was being played.

cb485991f6ff9ee6844b9de4c0c80e8a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
it is " National Stalker Week " Edna..... behave

Come on.

We'd all stalk Calde really, wouldn't we?

(That was where I was sitting, it's not like I popped up from behind a plant pot and papped him :lol: )

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Come on.

We'd all stalk Calde really, wouldn't we?

(That was where I was sitting, it's not like I popped up from behind a plant pot and papped him :lol: )

Point of order. I think you will find that I was the one fortunate enough to be sitting opposite Calde originally.

When I left my seat for a couple of mins I returned to find Edna had moved into mine, on the spurious premise of wanting to have a chat with Mrs EP (who was equally gooey eyed at being so close to the great man).

As well as Calde being an inspiration, his partner has equally superb values.

She goes into schools in the Brighton area to teach Spanish 'just to help out'.

Could you see any of the stereotypical WAGs doing any similar acts of a selfless and supportive nature to help educate kids?

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
Top bloke and I was so sad to see him leave - crap decision IMHO.

Seeing him in the away game up at Blackpool was very poignant - he deserved so much better than that.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
The real depth of that message is the fact that it's delivered in ENGLISH - he could of said all those kind things in their native SPANISH but didn't so we could all get to enjoy.

More class ....

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Point of order. I think you will find that I was the one fortunate enough to be sitting opposite Calde originally.

When I left my seat for a couple of mins I returned to find Edna had moved into mine, on the spurious premise of wanting to have a chat with Mrs EP (who was equally gooey eyed at being so close to the great man).

I shall also point out, ladies & gentlemen, that [MENTION=31]El Presidente[/MENTION] made a little speech in which he said something like "Deep down, we all want to be Inigo Calderon".

To which the lovely Mrs El Presidente whispers in my ear "Well, I want him to be Inigo Calderon" :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here