Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Andrea Orlandi - what a gent (and a beautiful man)

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Clearly a decent bloke on many levels.
Out of curiosity, did Bridcutt say ANY kind of goodbye/thanks to us? If he did I must've missed it.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Damn it, I'm already struggling with the idea of him leaving,why the hell would he go and be all dignified and respectful about it it as well, it's just cruel.

If Lopez can come back...

foul old ron

I'll decide, thank you.
Feb 26, 2009
Round the back, by the bins.
He did many great things for us but I shall remember him most for his run across the pitch to celebrate the winning goal at Forest when he had already been subbed. That showed how he felt about the club. Top bloke.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
He did many great things for us but I shall remember him most for his run across the pitch to celebrate the winning goal at Forest when he had already been subbed. That showed how he felt about the club. Top bloke.

and get a booking for it...out of all the players not retained he's the one i will miss most

Pixelated Penguin

Jul 5, 2011
What is apparent from the video montage of Orlandi is that he could cross a ball which has been somewhat lacking from the rest of the team this season, so what does Burke do? He lets him go! Top work Burke/Jones.

Seaber

Oct 20, 2010
Wales
Our Spanish speaking contingent is now down to just three. It's a shame he got injured and SD went off the boil because those two were brilliant together.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Thank you Orlandi, my wife was looking forward to seeing you in Wait rose again, oh well.......

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
This time last year there was a concerted effort from the fans to persuade the club to re-sign Spanish Dave. Did it influence the club? Who knows?
I'd back a similar campaign for Andrea Orlandi.

It reminds me of when Hoddle omitted Gascoigne from France 98. Suddenly the most skillful player on the team had been discarded.

Seagull97

Jan 13, 2014
Why the hell did they let sexy pete go and keep that freak show of a man ankergren? Piss off burke

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
Oh, I'd not seen this before.

I'm devastated.

before everything turned to shit.JPG

jesus christ, man stop posting this sh1t!

:smile:???:(:cry::cry::cry::cry::sick::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here