Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Andre Santos

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
On The Tuesdau Club they always talk about how bad he is. Saw what they meant today. A laughable, Harding-esque performance. Woeful, woeful footballer.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
True but he's never going to improve when his own fans have given up on him. Mind you, Arsenal's fans were embarrassing today.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
very poor for what he earns each week

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Just been laughing about his performance with my brother. He's an Arsenal fan and he said to me beforehand "I promise you, Buckley will rape him". I wish I could have got odds on that.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Laughable player....zico, jarzinho, ronaldo, facao, pele, santos. Hahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I reckon I could probably do the same job for a fraction of the cost

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
He had the better of Buckley to be fair.

Shit on the ball mind.

Don't know which game your were watching, Buckley had the beating of him almost every time and if his crosses were a bit better we would have scored 2 or 3.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
£6M :lolol:

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Don't know which game your were watching, Buckley had the beating of him almost every time and if his crosses were a bit better we would have scored 2 or 3.

Apart from once when Buckley cut inside and shot with his left foot I don't recall Buckley getting past him. Was tackled comfortably 4 or 5 times.

Pole in Goal

Aug 14, 2012
BN1
Apart from once when Buckley cut inside and shot with his left foot I don't recall Buckley getting past him. Was tackled comfortably 4 or 5 times.

Actually agree, especially in the first half Santos made some good standing tackles on him. That being said, he was awful. Positionaly inept, poor decision making at almost every opportunity and some hilarious shooting

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Actually agree, especially in the first half Santos made some good standing tackles on him. That being said, he was awful. Positionaly inept, poor decision making at almost every opportunity and some hilarious shooting

No doubt Santos was awful. I just thought Buckley in particular seemed maybe a little intimidated by him. Didn't try any of his usual push it a mile past the defender and leg it, seemed more inclined to try and dribble around him which Santos found easy to counter.

D

Deleted member 18477

This! WTF was everyone else watching today? Santos had a good game. Hes usually not very good but today he wasnt that bad!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here