Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

And they said there wasn't a bad view at the Amex - glass view update!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Any truth in the talk of windscreen wipers on the perspex? (1901 area only)

The 1901 area is a jizz free zone. No splodges of man milk when we score will be allowed on the perspex.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
And so you should! Have sat in my WSU front row, next to aisle. The barrier blocks a whole goal out, gutted. The only way to avoid it is by leaning forward to edge or standing up!!!!!

hhhhhmmmmm

I sat in one of those seats out of curiosity - you have every right to be thoroughly pissed off.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
The barriers at the front of the WSU in front of the TV gantry are a problem. Also the row signs are high and obstruct.

They don't obstruct me but I sat in various seats out of interest. I reckon it must be a good 80 seats that get a slight restricted view due to this.

Maybe if enough people email the club / Perry then may be a chance something can be done.

The perspex replacement was only confirmed in 1901 as far as I know

IndependentWSU

May 24, 2011
The barriers at the front of the WSU in front of the TV gantry are a problem. Also the row signs are high and obstruct.

They don't obstruct me but I sat in various seats out of interest. I reckon it must be a good 80 seats that get a slight restricted view due to this.

Maybe if enough people email the club / Perry then may be a chance something can be done.

The perspex replacement was only confirmed in 1901 as far as I know

Thanks for the info, will contact the club myself and see what their intentions (if any) are.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
I sat in one of the affected seats next to the aisle last night and to say i'd be thoroughly pissed off if that was my season ticket seat would be an understatement.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I sat in one of the affected seats next to the aisle last night and to say i'd be thoroughly pissed off if that was my season ticket seat would be an understatement.

Same here.
I'm in row E, 5 seats from an aisle. The top of the barrier is in line with the touchline, so the first 4 rows will have an obscured (or slightly obscured) view.

gullshark

Dec 5, 2005
Worthing
Here is the piccy from my seat

pat6sl.jpg

I'm 3 rows back and 3 seats in and I lose a bit of the corner. I know it's no big deal but it's like a spot in the middle of an otherwise clean window.

(Here is full image - http://i.imgur.com/pat6s.jpg )

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
What is the best address to send concerns to ? I'm up for sending stuff as may help. Certainly the row barriers do not need to be that high

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
What is the best address to send concerns to ? I'm up for sending stuff as may help. Certainly the row barriers do not need to be that high

Hold fire for now - I'm seeking clarification from the club on the WSU situation and will feed back.

(I'm pretty sure the barrier in front of the TV camera area fold down for example)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here