Status
Not open for further replies.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
No but it does indicate there are 67 members of the NSC who disagree with you.

:lolol:

Do you count your Facebook likes?

Have you got ANY idea how many people log on to NSC on the average day? 571 members have viewed this thread. That's 502 who don't agree with you, by your own logic.

But as [MENTION=600]Bry Nylon[/MENTION] so eloquently points out that really doesn't matter at all.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
No but it does indicate there are 67 members of the NSC who disagree with you.

I really don't want to spend all Friday night arguing with you Vagabond.

1) Because I'll drive you into the ground like a rusty tent peg

And

2) Because I just think we view life so differently. You seem to need constant validation of your opinions through 'likes'. Frankly, I'm not fussed.

Carry on, but please don't spam the Board with your needy shit - or come to that the 'Reported Post' function either.

Cheers.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
:lolol:

Do you count your Facebook likes?

Have you got ANY idea how many people log on to NSC on the average day? 571 members have viewed this thread. That's 502 who don't agree with you, by your own logic.

But as [MENTION=600]Bry Nylon[/MENTION] so eloquently points out that really doesn't matter at all.

Well it’s not difficult is it. Obviously there are people who agreed with my post.

But nah, you’re right, screw em. Those people are all idiots. You’ve convinced me.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
I really don't want to spend all Friday night arguing with you Vagabond.

1) Because I'll drive you into the ground like a rusty tent peg

And

2) Because I just think we view life so differently. You seem to need constant validation of your opinions through 'likes'. Frankly, I'm not fussed.

Carry on, but please don't spam the Board with your needy shit - or come to that the 'Reported Post' function either.

Cheers.

You seem quite fussed. But go on.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton

“Constant”. Once. To prove a point which has gone right over your head.

You are clearly fussed as you’re talking about me in another thread.

You were “Potter out” weren’t you? I guess that’s why my post touched a nerve. Let it go.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
“Constant”. Once. To prove a point which has gone right over your head.

You are clearly fussed as you’re talking about me in another thread.

You were “Potter out” weren’t you? I guess that’s why my post touched a nerve. Let it go.

I’ve never been “Potter Out” but still find your behaviour that of a tedious tit.

Just give it a rest. It’s not a case of being ‘right’ about Potter. If you were genuine about wanting an Olive Branch to those people who wanted Graham Potter to lose his job then you wouldn’t have started the thread.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
This!!

The assumption made by many posters over the past few months, was that Potter wasn't aware of the main issues and was unable to coach the team.
Even though the potter out brigade believe we had been on a terrible run of results, we have only ever been a maximum of 3 pts behind the staying up tracker.

Now his methods appear to have worked, the same posters are trying to imply that Potter has started to follow their advice.
When in reality Potter has been working on the deficiencies. in the way we play, long before anyone on this board had even thought about them.
It just takes time.
Skipping back a few weeks before our marvellous upturn in results, do you honestly think we weren’t on a poor run with bad results? To clarify, I’m not asking were we still playing nice football but not having any luck, that’s a separate discussion, but to try and suggest we weren’t on a terrible run? Surely not. I won’t congest the post with all the abysmal stats as everyone knows what they are/were.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I’ve never been “Potter Out” but still find your behaviour that of a tedious tit.

Just give it a rest. It’s not a case of being ‘right’ about Potter. If you were genuine about wanting an Olive Branch to those people who wanted Graham Potter to lose his job then you wouldn’t have started the thread.

Great tit...blue tit.....big tit ....never seen a tedious tit

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo

Whole-heartedly agree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ethelwulf

Apr 6, 2020
West Worthing
Well, quite, And mostly because it never was an 'olive branch' - but we all know that.

And even if it were an olive branch - the breathtaking arrogance of such a gesture genuinely staggers me. And believe me, not much does.

Mate that is because Vagabond is the biggest see you next Tuesday on this board as a mod can you just ban him and let him go back to his day job as Mr Logic from Viz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here