Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Amex to Eastbourne post game

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Get the first train from Falmer to Lewes. If it's going to Eastbourne, job done. If it's NOT going to Eastbourne, get on it anyway and get off at Lewes. You can then pick up the next Eastbourne train coming from Falmer in the wide expanse of civilised space that is Lewes station. If you're timing is right, you can even catch the equally civilised London train to Eastbourne at Lewes. The important thing is to get off that cramped shitty platform at Falmer asap. Thank me later! :thumbsup:
Ermmm if you are taking the Eastbourne train home Tom, you must be very lost.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
My wife has managed to book something in Eastbourne on evening of 12th August , how easy/quick is it to get to Eastbourne after the match . I will need to be there by 18:45 . There is the train but is there a special coach service as well?
Another option for a one off. Ring Falmer Farm Shop and book a parking slot. They always have a few "on the day spaces". Park there and you`ll be on your way at 5.15 if you see whole match. Prob get you back to Eastbourne by six.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Another option for a one off. Ring Falmer Farm Shop and book a parking slot. They always have a few "on the day spaces". Park there and you`ll be on your way at 5.15 if you see whole match. Prob get you back to Eastbourne by six.
How much is an “on the day space” likely to cost?

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
How much is an “on the day space” likely to cost?
Don`t know as haven`t used for several years now. Was a tenner but prob more now. Give them a ring 01273 671002. I know they mostly have people booked for whole season but they always used to have a few spare places for pay on day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here