Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

amex seat move

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
I'm in WLG Row Q. Just about right height for view and distance from pitch. Excellent view of North Goal and great angle for the South.

Shoreham Gull

Nov 3, 2012
Westdene
can anyone help please
I have to move my seat at the Amex and have been offered
west stand lower W1H row P
I cant find a map anywhere apart from the one in a previous thread but still cant really find it
Does anyone know the location in more detail please
Thank you

Haha I'm W1H row P ,,,

it's left side of poyet, right between the centre of west ( half way line ) and the north stand..... Bout 15 seats up from pitch = row P

joker

BHA Blues Away
Aug 2, 2010
Eastbourne
View attachment 37772

We are in the East Lower row P almost the same position as you have been offered, but symetrically opposite.

Above is our view.

I love it. Just close enough to feel like the players are close, but far enough up to get a good overview of the pitch. Close to one end to get good goalmouth action view, but not too far from the other end for it to be difficult to see what's going on.

Row P is also the first row from the top of the steps on our side. I imagine it's the same in the West.

Just PM'd you Sully

joker

BHA Blues Away
Aug 2, 2010
Eastbourne
Haha I'm W1H row P ,,,

it's left side of poyet, right between the centre of west ( half way line ) and the north stand..... Bout 15 seats up from pitch = row P

Excellent mate cheers, that'll do for me, is it dry there or do you get soaked when it rains

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
SI 666 Row Z as mentioned above. ( The Devils seat) Complete with Moon pic.

P1000095.JPG

Last edited:

Since1982

Sep 30, 2006
Burgess Hill
I am in W1H. It's the penultimate block before the north stand. I'm in row N so you'll be just behind. I love it. Great view of all the action at the end if the pitch and decent enough to keep track of what is happening at the south end although action in the south east corner is more difficult to get any perspective on. You will stay dry although the rain blows in a bit and it is an easy exit out for the trains or uni car park. Nice people, not a lot of singing but plenty of banter.

4-p

Sep 3, 2011
Shoreham
Spent most of last season in a seat right on the isle where block h & i meet. About half way up.
Good atmosphere over from the North but a lot of us hit STHs in upper East for this season.

The view was good of the North end, we had to lean quite far forward when the ball was at the other end.
Great when we score at the north end cos players celebrate in that corner.
Also you get the Albion subs warming up in front of you.

It was great getting a wave from Vicente when he was waiting to take a corner and we all sang to him :)

Really felt part of the game even though the view was not quite as good, the singing was much better than in upper East, north end.

joker

BHA Blues Away
Aug 2, 2010
Eastbourne
Well I think you've all helped me make my mind up it sounds great
My seat is great as said before, right on the half way line, but this sounds almost as good
Thanks again all

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356219033.836571.jpg
I'm West Stand Lower. Block I Row F. Just in line with the 6 yard box. Great when Brighton are attacking that end but I'm a little low to see clearly the south end action. I keep thinking about moving but I'm not sure.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Front row. ESU. I've had some wonderful seats, thanks to NSC.

100_0554.JPG

joker

BHA Blues Away
Aug 2, 2010
Eastbourne
So I tried that one and have one more to try before I decide
It is in the South West corner S1K row Q
Anyone else in that area with any advice on the veiw please
Cheers

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Cheers

Not in that area but I do know if you face the right way you can see the pitch.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Cheers

On a serious note I did sit in west lower 2nd row for the Chelsea game and found the view was crap. When the play was on then far side the players were all camouflaged in with the crowed. Very disappointed and made me happy that my ST is in the NS half way back.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here