amex seat move

joker

BHA Blues Away
Aug 2, 2010
Eastbourne
can anyone help please
I have to move my seat at the Amex and have been offered
west stand lower W1H row P
I cant find a map anywhere apart from the one in a previous thread but still cant really find it
Does anyone know the location in more detail please
Thank you

jgmcdee

Mar 25, 2012
Best way to work out your seating is to go to the ticket site and find a match that isn't sold out in W1H so that you can take a look.
This one is a good example.

joker

BHA Blues Away
Aug 2, 2010
Eastbourne
health reasons, I am currently in the WSU and love my seat on the half way line
Unfortunately deteriorating health has forced me to ask about a possible move to a lower level
Bummer really but lifes a bitch

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
West Stand Lower, North Stand end. The northernmost block of WSL is Block I, so that should give you some idea.

Sompting_Seagull

Jun 8, 2011
North Stand
worst-seat-in-the-house.jpg

Enjoy the view:thumbsup:

Nice spot....

Worst_Stadium_Seats_Poznan.jpg

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
can anyone help please
I have to move my seat at the Amex and have been offered
west stand lower W1H row P
I cant find a map anywhere apart from the one in a previous thread but still cant really find it
Does anyone know the location in more detail please
Thank you

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=falmer%20stadium%20explorer&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDUQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fstadiumexplorer.com%2Fbrightonandhovealbion%2F&ei=3RbWUJy7NcbE0QX3-IBQ&usg=AFQjCNGnzZbHqDfJWddRSsWyjX1brFf_NQ&bvm=bv.1355534169,d.d2k

Last edited:

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Any of those blocks towards the South, go as high as you can. Row Z. Brilliant. It is quite though, full of connoisseurs.​

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
we are in East lower for the same reason - south end just by the edge of the penalty area so I guess that is roughly the same sort of view you will have at the north end. We are in row U so again not disimilar. If I am rightI think you will be pretty happy - see plenty of goalmouth action but far enougbouttohave a reasonable view of the other end and you are close to the steps byt still far enough back to get an elevated view. Also nobody constantly standing and obstructing your view. :lolol:

wewent east stand because we could only get in bridge carpark but as long as you have parking at the south/west ends the seat on offer sounds great. Good luck health wise :thumbsup:

Last edited:

joker

BHA Blues Away
Aug 2, 2010
Eastbourne
Thanks everyone you've been a real help
This is what makes NSC a great forum, the majority of users are helpful decent people
Thanks again

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Who has your old seat now?

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Amex View.jpg

We are in the East Lower row P almost the same position as you have been offered, but symetrically opposite.

Above is our view.

I love it. Just close enough to feel like the players are close, but far enough up to get a good overview of the pitch. Close to one end to get good goalmouth action view, but not too far from the other end for it to be difficult to see what's going on.

Row P is also the first row from the top of the steps on our side. I imagine it's the same in the West.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here