Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amex North Standers: What ROW are you and do you plan on STANDING?

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Hate to say this but it's really not up to you lot, it's up to Brighton and Hove city council. If they threaten to close the north stand as a result of persistent standing, will you continue to do so?

westy

Jul 25, 2003
Row P and I 100% want to stand as do my bro and old man either side of me. Hoping the entire north ends up standing like behind the goal at Leeds. Every week that kop end is full and they stand, hope the north at Amex follows suit..

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
I shall sit at half time, I'm quite glad we've got seats as I'm not as young as I was at the goldstone and I enjoy a little bit of comfort.....those terraces can be quite hard you know!

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
N Stand standing

:amex::amex:
we were told that if we planned on standing at the new ground we were to buy season tickets for the back four rows of the north stand. but when my representative (mrs disguise) went to procure my tickets, she was told the 'standing section' had crept much further forward.

i am interested to find out how far forward this has crept, and whether there are people who wish to stand, i.e. me, in front of those who don't.

i am row P, and i'm a stander...

I`m in Row Q stand in front of me

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
im in row P and have chalfonts st giles growing, so will need to sit. its too painful to stand....and to sit, but sitting on a soft cushion is slightly more comfortable, so looking forward to my soft seat.

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
In row Q with shingle jnr and will be standing, unless of course I'm threatened with violence..:cry:

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
I'm also in row Q and fully intend to stand forever, seeing as they seem to have forgotten to put my bloody seat in! What are they playing at? I got all excited, "they are putting the seats in our block" I shouted to my brother down the phone whilst watching the webcam with tears of joy streaming down my face and a lump in my throat. This was over two weeks ago. I'm a broken man...

(P.S I'm standing even if they find my seat)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here