Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amex North Standers: What ROW are you and do you plan on STANDING?

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
we were told that if we planned on standing at the new ground we were to buy season tickets for the back four rows of the north stand. but when my representative (mrs disguise) went to procure my tickets, she was told the 'standing section' had crept much further forward.

i am interested to find out how far forward this has crept, and whether there are people who wish to stand, i.e. me, in front of those who don't.

i am row P, and i'm a stander...

del strangefish

Nov 1, 2008
Back of North Stand
I'm in row Z, right at the back so i can stand for the whole match without annoying anyone behind me. Just like the old North Stand. Yey!

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Row Y.

I demand that I can sit down, I've paid for my seat and I'm bloody well going to use it.

jjt1976

Dec 29, 2009
Row n and yes I think it will end up going one way or the other with pretty much most of the stand standing or pretty much everyone sitting,it depends how much the stewards hassle us,but going on other big grounds we have been to I think we will be left alone once we get into the season especially as most of the people going in the north stand are old goldstone boys who want to stand and new supporters who want to stand so shouldn't have too many people sitting down anyway

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Row W here and I intend to stand... but sit during half time.

Might as well use the seat I paid for at some point.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Row J and I'm going to stand on my seat but will take my shoes off first!

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Row U – so yes, I would IMAGINE Gustavo's magicians will have me ON MY FEET as a matter of COURSE.

It's also a well known fact that in order to sing properly you need to STAND UP. :banana: :banana:

Brighton M

Banned
Sep 22, 2006
Lancing
Back row - not fussed if I sit or stand, I just don't want my football experience ruined by lots of people having petty arguments with inept stewards

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here