Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Amex grass lamps

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Light pollution exists. It can cause problems, and some people are concerned that the Amex is maybe contributing to unwanted light pollution. So it is a story, albeit it not a very exciting or important one, so why all the anger that it has been published? It can't just be, surely, because it was published by a news source that some of us had never heard of until alerted of its existence by the loud squawks on NSC?
GMB is Good Morning Britain on ITV in the, errr, morning.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Light pollution exists. It can cause problems, and some people are concerned that the Amex is maybe contributing to unwanted light pollution. So it is a story, albeit it not a very exciting or important one, so why all the anger that it has been published? It can't just be, surely, because it was published by a news source that some of us had never heard of until alerted of its existence by the loud squawks on NSC?
Fair enough, it’s only been on every weekday on ITV1 for 3 hours for nearly 10 years

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
:lolol:

IMG_1347.jpeg

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
I live about 5 miles West of
Wembley and in particular weather conditions, low cloud or fog, we see the same random mushroom cloud effect. I’ll try and take a snap from our loft room next time it happens.

f***ed how anyone can mistake it for Aliens or the Northern Lights mind. What a bunch of DINLOWS.

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
I suspect the resident' quotes of it being mistaken for the Northern Lights or Aliens are just journalistic license.
A bit like Drop the dead donkey's teddy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here