Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Amex grass lamps

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
To be fair, the club response in the Argus is a bit shit, it basically says, we need to do it, we are good for the local economy, so tough shit if you don't like the glow you can see sometimes.

They could do something about it, but it would cost a fair bit of time and money, and therefore they won't because it isnt that much of a problem for most people.
Do we know how many days this phenomenon actually occurs. If it is for a significantly long period of time then I would like the club to at least investigate possible solutions. If it is just a couple of weeks a year then there really is no need to address it.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Do we know how many days this phenomenon actually occurs. If it is for a significantly long period of time then I would like the club to at least investigate possible solutions. If it is just a couple of weeks a year then there really is no need to address it.
I don't think it needs a solution either, but the club statement is still a bit shit, comes across as we are big time and need to do it on occasion, so tough.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Headline should have been:

People in East Brighton believe:

They can see the northern lights from their bedroom windows
UFOs have been operating in the area
Several locals say have been abducted by aliens
Many locals have been hiking towards the bright light with gifts of gold frankincense and myrrh
Although some believe it's not a sign of a new Messiah but just another very naughty boy for the area
The world is ending tomorrow

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here