Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

amex burgers ?

Nov 20, 2003
hove
seem to recall that Mr Large One had been invited up to taste some new burgers anybody know if he has and if they were any good , as jr zimba sampled one on sat and said it was better than last time .

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
Oh yeah, he's had plenty ;-)

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I had one at the England game and it was twice as big as those at the beginning of the season, though the cheddar had been replaced by burger cheese. Both were delicious though.

Nov 20, 2003
hove
ok might venture back to a burger on sat good to see azure getting things sorted . i lve the shit cheese it just tastes so good but its so wrong

Magic Sponge

Jun 17, 2011
House In The Hill
My daughter and myself had a burger each and Saturday and compared to the one we had earlier in the season they were f##king awful, won't be having another one.
The pies are still good hopefully ?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
had one at the Sunderland game and was playing the big white telephone until the Sunday

bit harsh considering the game was a Tuesday.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
seem to recall that Mr Large One had been invited up to taste some new burgers anybody know if he has and if they were any good

TLO is a man who gets snobby about any burger that has not been crafted by his own fat hand. Unfit to be conducting the Amex burger tasting exercise IMHO. Selfless as ever, THPP is willing to step into the Amex burger tasting breach :thumbsup:

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
I have heard very good reports of the burger bar outside Falmer station coming up from Brighton. I havent tried one yet but may do on Saturday.

heard that too,myself very rarely eat at grounds,why the f*** would you

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
its easy isnt it!!!!,why people feel the need to eat at 3 oclock beats me,although my son never stops

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
It surprises me that a chap in front of me arrives 5 mins after kick off with a pie then leaves 5 min before halftime to arrive 5 mins after the restart with a pie and on Saturday he left early I thought to get an early bus but no when we got to the bar he was at it eating a pie. So during a 90 minute game he had 3 pies and missed about 20 mins of the match.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
It surprises me that a chap in front of me arrives 5 mins after kick off with a pie then leaves 5 min before halftime to arrive 5 mins after the restart with a pie and on Saturday he left early I thought to get an early bus but no when we got to the bar he was at it eating a pie. So during a 90 minute game he had 3 pies and missed about 20 mins of the match.

That seems to be a common thing BG. I see that kind of behaviour in some of the rows near me. I would hate to miss any of the game for mere food. I don't get it.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom

but spent £10.50 into the club

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
if he carrys on eating 3 pies,he wont be helping the club too much longer,i shouldnt think

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
It does make you wonder what kind of head-mental PAVLOVIAN impulse is kicking in that makes so many people need an Amex pie so badly.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It does make you wonder what kind of head-mental PAVLOVIAN impulse is kicking in that makes so many people need an Amex pie so badly.
I guess there is a reason for cocaine dusting, after all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here