Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amex Baby change

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
A lot of the former pupils of the School of Hard Knocks (recently granted Academy status) possibly need to realise that the game isn't entirely watched by men wearing hats who could come up with as much racism, sexism and homophobia as they could muster, stopping only briefly to drink Bovril and eat third rate pies.

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
Inexcusable if you ask me, at Selhurst we have baby changing facilities, the puddles of piss in the toilets act as a floatation device so the parents can change their babies nappies care free. The best part? Leaving their dirty protests on the floor afterwards adds no discomfort to our fans so it's very much a win, win situation.

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
Inexcusable if you ask me, at Selhurst we have baby changing facilities, the puddles of piss in the toilets act as a floatation device so the parents can change their babies nappies care free. The best part? Leaving their dirty protests on the floor afterwards adds no discomfort to our fans so it's very much a win, win situation.

And you all go home smelling the same.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Adults can go in Dicks Bar while kids can't.

Not my problem a lot of the time because I don't have kids but hardly encouraging the younger crowd.

Arrive a bit later perhaps?

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
What's your problem with hats?
A lot of the former pupils of the School of Hard Knocks (recently granted Academy status) possibly need to realise that the game isn't entirely watched by men wearing hats who could come up with as much racism, sexism and homophobia as they could muster, stopping only briefly to drink Bovril and eat third rate pies.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne

You are, of course, quite correct in what you say. Be bloody good if we could go back 30 years but be playing at The Amex with our current numbers with all the old school chaps though wouldn't it? :)

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Arrive a bit later perhaps?

When I used to take my nephews to matches (who are now old enough to take themselves to games and buy beer) they couldn't wait to get to the ground.

Then again the club aren't exactly busting a gut with the catering to get people to arrive early/stay late so perhaps it is no surprise.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I stopped going as there was no where to exercise my Alpaca.

I'm sorry, chaps, but this post demands WAY more applause and recognition and :lol: than it's received thus far :clap2:

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Very OT but...Reminds me of a classic Johnny Cash quote;

I defend your right to burn the flag as long as I can bear arms so I can shoot you if you burn mine.

The right to bear arms is only slightly more ludicrous than the right to arm bears.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
The right to bear arms is only slightly more ludicrous than the right to arm bears.

Right-to-bear-arms.jpg

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
When I used to take my nephews to matches (who are now old enough to take themselves to games and buy beer) they couldn't wait to get to the ground.

Then again the club aren't exactly busting a gut with the catering to get people to arrive early/stay late so perhaps it is no surprise.

your original moan was there was no toilet facilities for kids,on a baby changing thread

Also, there are no toilets for children if you get there before the stadium opens (kids not being allowed in Dicks Bar).

seriously chap,moaning that your teenage nephews have some toilet issues is genius.

ps.if building a £93 million stadium is not busting a gut to get people to arrive/stay late and take in the facilities then my dick is a kipper!

what do you want? Disneyworld?

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
your original moan was there was no toilet facilities for kids,on a baby changing thread

seriously chap,moaning that your teenage nephews have some toilet issues is genius.

ps.if building a £93 million stadium is not busting a gut to get people to arrive/stay late and take in the facilities then my dick is a kipper!

what do you want? Disneyworld?

Heaven forbid a thread might move on forum it's original topic. Never happens on NSC.

Where do I moan about any teenagers having toilet issues? I merely pointed out that youngsters often like to get to the ground early.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here