Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amex Baby change

will probably get a C grade GCSE for that

hopefully he'll grow up with a grade that means he's not gonna winge about any old shit life throws at him and when his own child takes a dump he'll simply lay him down, whip off said sh*tty nappy, put on a clean one and get on with the rest of his life (allowing more time to moan about the lack of internet connection at modern football stadia or what goes in the pies)

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
hopefully he'll grow up with a grade that means he's not gonna winge about any old shit life throws at him and when his own child takes a dump he'll simply lay him down, whip off said sh*tty nappy, put on a clean one and get on with the rest of his life (allowing more time to moan about the lack of internet connection at modern football stadia or what goes in the pies)

let him moan but on one condition...............that he never gives up supporting the Albion.

Shammo

Jan 31, 2005
Burgess Hill
We took our son when he was 6/7 weeks old. We could change him in the first aid area where St Johns ambulances room is. Just asked a steward!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I work in a shop and spoke with a customer today about the Albion. He said he was no longer a fan as when he visited the amex he could not find a baby change area. He asked a steward and was told he had to do the baby change on the floor in the woman's toilet. If this is the case i'm not surprised he is no longer a fan. he told me he has sent numerous emails to the club with no reply.

thoughts ?
Yes, a football stadium is no place for a baby.

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
I stopped going as there was no where to exercise my Alpaca.

TopCat

Jun 17, 2011
Took my little lad to our freshly opened home when he was 6 months old. Went to Dicks for a bottle each, asked a lady in the corridor if there was somewhere I could change TopCat jnr. Confirmed there was no changing facilities, but let me use her desk in the offices. Now thats what u call a family club! :)

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The baby is named Usain.

I'll write that again.

THE BABY IS NAMED USAIN!

:wozza:

Our 2nd choice first name for @RM-Taylor was Winston but we stuck with Russell in the end.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I work in a shop and spoke with a customer today about the Albion. He said he was no longer a fan as when he visited the amex he could not find a baby change area. He asked a steward and was told he had to do the baby change on the floor in the woman's toilet. If this is the case i'm not surprised he is no longer a fan. he told me he has sent numerous emails to the club with no reply.

thoughts ?
Why was he directed into the ladies to change the baby? very strange

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Maybe because he was there with his missus as well when the question was asked ?

Perhaps the parents on here could help me identify any stadiums, football or otherwise, where you would find such facilities?
Wembley:-

The baby changing facilities are located in accessible toilets adjacent to first aid units. They are located here to ensure they are free from queues and congestion, and are well maintained. The facilities are locked, and access is via RADAR keys. Keys are available from information desks and stewards in the local vicinity
Parents requiring additional assistance should visit one of the stadium's information desks or ask a member of the crowd safety team for assistance.

http://www.wembleystadium.com/TheStadium/StadiumGuide/YoungVisitors

Manchester City:-

Are baby-changing facilities available within the stadium?
Yes. We have facilities located on each level of the stadium.

http://www.mcfc.co.uk/~/media/Files/Terms/261112 Concerts 2013.ashx

And Wigan. And Fulham. And Arsenal. And Lancashire County Cricket Club. And the Swalec Stadium in Cardiff.

Last edited:

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch

Because in most places that aren't as 'right on' as Brighton, given the choice of where to locate the invariably limited baby changing facilities, they locate them in "the ladies" as they have traditionally been located in the same facilities which their mothers use.

Happily legislation now requires buildings with public access to provide baby changing facilities for a parent irrespective of their sex.

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
And as a palace fan, anyone suggesting that babies could be changed by utilising a changing mat placed on the floor of the toilet anywhere at Selhurst, has clearly never used the gents in the Holmesdale as such wreckless actions could result in said baby being carried off on a tsunami of half time piss and surfing all the way to Norwood Junction.

Thank god times are changing.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
When trying to change a baby, as any counselor will tell you, the first and most important thing is that the baby has to want to change.

Without that, you're wasting your time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here