Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

American Express will NOT be sponsoring our new stadium

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
f*** me, I go away for a while and come back to discover I've royally landed myself in it.

BRILLIANT.

I need a f***ing lawyer, there must be some loophole in the wording

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
The stadium sponsor could well be one of the builders like the McAlpine stadium in Huddersfield, which I believe helped them offset some of the cost.

L & G are another possible as they are good supporters of the Albion.

Lloyds TSB are a big local employer, not sure how much they are into sponorship.

Maybe one of the big mobile phone companies who usually have quite a bit of money to slosh around? The '3' Stadium perhaps?

How about the O-2 stadium, might match a few of the scorelines!:lol:

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Now hang on.

Does Collossal Squid = that lad from stockport = Bluejuice?

???

Not sure how people have come to this conclusion but no, these people aren't me!

I don't live in a northern shithole with my mum and I shan't be making a Village Way walk of shame either.

HOWEVER I am no great Amex fan so I can sort of see where the similarities have been drawn with Bluejuice

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
So Bluey, what's the plan? Are you gonna be wearing a nice pair of designers or maybe some Albion Boxers from the club shop? Gotta be honest i can't think of a Palace song i'd be keen to sing?

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Why does this keep getting touted over and over again? The way some people go on about it you'd think it was a done deal.

They are not going to get involved and we don't need them anyway.

Move along now

What a cock you look now lol....move along

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
attachment.php

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
OK to all you doubters, I will bet RIGHT NOW that American Express do NOT name so much as a single seat in our glorious new complex.

If I am proven wrong may I sing Palace chants in my boxers along Village Way before our first match

have you been practising your chants yet?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here