Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Am I the only one who is not going...............

HovaGirl

I'll try a breakfast pie
Jul 16, 2009
West Hove
Was hoping to sit in the ESU, but as the tickets haven't sold well enough, looks like they won't be opening them, so I'll probably not bother.

I'm not going but I love ESU. You get a giant widescreen view of the pitch from where I live in the centre, you can see North and South and the glorious view of the West and you can watch Gus strumping up and down and whistling orders to the players.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
I'm not going but I love ESU. You get a giant widescreen view of the pitch from where I live in the centre, you can see North and South and the glorious view of the West and you can watch whoever is our manager strumping up and down and whistling orders to the players.
corrected

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
The FA ‏@FA 46s
#EnglandU21s 2-0 Romania: The attendance tonight at Adams Park is 6,354

I know the final score was more than that but posted this for the attendance. Surely we can do better than 6,354? We want the Amex to be used more & more, so let the FA see that we can attract a decent crowd.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
The FA ‏@FA 46s
#EnglandU21s 2-0 Romania: The attendance tonight at Adams Park is 6,354

I know the final score was more than that but posted this for the attendance. Surely we can do better than 6,354? We want the Amex to be used more & more, so let the FA see that we can attract a decent crowd.

Maybe if the club had opened up all areas, then a LOT more tickets would have been sold?

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Don't live locally,but even if I did and they played it on my lawn I'd draw the curtains and watch something on telly.

Saw some of the game at Wycombe - was it? - tonight,with 683 substitutes in a worthless game.A crowd of 208,many of whom,had they brought their kit,might have got on.

Dreadful.

No thanks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here